Chapter 8 - Villain Iida

Bakugou walks back through the gates of UA with Deku and Todoroki at either side of him, looking as if nothing had ever happened. Todoroki with his normal still cold expression but with a glare in his eyes and Deku looking like normal apart from the mask that's shielding his mouth.
'You both have the same job today and that job is to get Iida, the one with the blue hair from our class, lured behind the school building so I can have a nice little chat with him. Is that understood?' Bakugou glanced at them over his shoulder as they both nod in response.
'Got it.' Todoroki responds coldy as always.
'Understood Kacchan!' Deku giggles away.
Bakugou walks off towards his dorm as the other two walk their separate ways to try and figure out the where abouts of Iida. As Bakugou reaches his dorm, his phone starts violently vibrating in his pocket.
'Christ sake. What now???' He grumbles angrily as he yanks his phone out of his pocket to be greeted with a text from none other than Kirishima himself.

🤜🏻🤛🏻: Yo. Bakubro! Wonna hang out tonight? Maybe we'll get down to something 😉
💥: Fine shitty hair. What time?
🤜🏻🤛🏻: 4pm at your dorm. How about it?
💥: Fine. Don't be late or I'll kill you.
🤜🏻🤛🏻: 👌

'Christ this will ruin the plan if I don't get done with him quick enough.' Bakugou grumbles to himself as he face palms and shoves his phone back into his pocket and unlocks his door, plopping down onto his bed after walking inside and slamming his door shut like usual, causing the whole floor of dorms to shake about and cause a loud noise.
'I guess I'm stuck with him, huh?' He shakes his head as he lays down on his bed.
'I love him anyway.' He sighs as he dozes off.

He wakes up a few hours later to his phone buzzing violently once again.
'For fuck sake. WHAT!?' He snatches his phone up to see a text from Kiri saying that he is coming over now.
'SHIT.' He hisses as he jumps out of bed and starts clearing his room before throwing on a clean black t-shirt with a white skull on it along with a clean pair of pants and he starts fiddling with his belt.
'Come on. Piece of shit.' He grumbles as he finally buckles up his belt and hears a knock on the door.
'Just in time.' He mutters to himself as he opens the door and greets Kiri.
'Hey. Get your ass in.' Bakugou greets Kiri in his own way.
'Hey Bakubro!' Kiri says happily as he walks in and Bakugou almost slams the door behind him.
'So why did you want to hang out? And for fuck sake make it quick.' Bakugou grumbles as he glances over at Kiri.
'Well.... I thought that we could spend some time together like boyfriend and boyfriend.' Kiri says as he inches closer to Bakugo.
'Fine. But not for long. I got shit to do.' Bakugou grumbles.
'Yay!' Kiri cheers and jumps on Bakugou, tackling him to the ground.
'Whoa!! Holy fu-' Bakugou doesn't finish his sentence as he falls right over with Kiri on top of him.
'Jesus shitty hair.' Bakugou rolls his eyes.
'Now do you know what I want blasty?' Kiri looks at him with an innocent look.
'Yeah. A fucking make out session.' Bakugou snorts as Kiri punches his arm.
'Shut up and kiss me asshole.' Kiri yanks Bakugou towards himself and plants a kiss on his lips.

Meanwhile, Deku and Todoroki have met up at the common area of the dorms to wait for Iida to appear.
'So what should we tell Iida-kun?' Deku tilts his head as he looks at Todoroki.
'Tell him that someone wants to have an important talk with him at the back of the school building about an important school thing I suppose.' Todoroki suggests coldly as he nods at Deku.
'Ah. I see Todoroki-kun.' Deku smiles under his silver colored grinning mask as he spots Iida down the hallway walking towards them.
'It's Iida-kun!' Deku nudges Todoroki and nods in the direction that Iida is coming from as Todoroki gives him a nod of approval.
'Ah. Midoriya. Shouto. Nice to see you both here.' Iida greets them as he walks in, waving his hand up and down.
'Hey Iida-kun!' Deku waves to him.
'Hello.' Todoroki says coldy like usual.
'So how are you two doing this fine day?' Iida asks as he sits down opposite to them.
'Oh we're doing just fine Iida-kun. But someone really wants to talk to you about an important school thing behind the school building tonight. Its very important.' Deku smiles innocently at Iida.
'Ah. I see. Very well then. If it is school related then I shall speak to them. Quite strange to do it behind the school building though.' Iida says as he adjusts his glasses.
'Well they just wanted the conversation to be private. Thats all.' Todoroki shrugs.
'Ah. Very well then. I shall see to the persons wishes. Thank you for informing me.' Iida smiles at them and waves before walking off into the dorms once again.
Deku and Todoroki nod at each other.

Meanwhile, Bakugou finishes giving Kiri his last kiss as he stands up and adults his belt.
'Right. That's enough for you shitty hair. I got shit to do.' Bakugou grumbles at Kiri.
'But Bakugouuuuuu.' Kiri whines rather loudly.
'No ifs, no buts shitty hair.' Bakugou growls as he pulls a hoodie on.
'Fineeeee.' Kiri whines again as he gets up and brushes off his shirt before heading to the door.
'Well see ya then Bakubro.' Kiri smiles at Bakugou as he leaves the room.
'Yeah. Whatever.' Bakugou adjusts his hoodie and quickly heads to the back of the school building where luckily its just Deku and Todoroki there.
'Did you make him come here?' Bakugou growls under his breath.
'Yeah. Should be here any minute.' Todoroki responds coldly.
'Good.' Bakugou nods as he hears something behind him and spins around just to be greeted face to face with Iida.
'Ah. Iida.' Bakugou smirks.
'Why hello there Bakugou. Are you the one who wanted to speak to me about something important that's school related?' Iida asks as he adjusts his glasses.
'Not exactly.' Bakugou keeps the smirk on his face as he looks over his shoulder at Deku and Todoroki and nods at them to stand guard as they both took their places on either side of him and Iida.
'Then why on earth did you want me to come here?' Iida says with a little panic in his voice.
'I just wanted to have a nice little chat about something.' Bakugou grins.
'Oh? And what may that little chat be about?' Iida looks Bakugou in the eyes.
'Well I just wanted to tell you that you're never gonna make it as a hero. You're not good enough to be one. There are a million other people with the same stuff as you.' Bakugou glares at Iida.
'No. That's not right. Stop that!' Iida glares back at Bakugou.
'You really think you're different? Man you must be kidding. You think you're gonna hit it but you just don't get it. Hah.' Bakugou sneers at Iida.
'No! Stop it right this instant Bakugou!' Iida cries out.
'Look. It's impossible. It's not probably. You're just irresponsible. Too many obstacles. You gotta stop it. You gotta take it slow. You can't be a pro. Just don't waste your time no more!' Bakugou scoffs at Iida.
'Stop it Bakugou! This is not appropriate!' Iida grabs his head.
'Who the hell are you, to tell me what to do!? I don't give a damn if you disapprove. I'm gonna make my move and I'm gonna make it soon. I'll do it cause that's what I wonna do!' Iida cries out at Bakugou.
'Cause all these opinions and all these positions, they're coming in millions and they're just blocking your vision. But no! You can't listen! That shit is all fiction! You only have the power as long as you're driven!' Bakugou mocks Iida.
'Stop it! Please!' Iida falls to his knees.
'You're never gonna make it! There's no way that you will make it as a problem hero! No way! Maybe you can fake shit. But you're never gonna make it! You fucking hear me? You're never gonna make it!!' Bakugou yells at Iida.
'I guess you are right. I guess I will never make it as a pro hero. I'm not sure why I even do try anymore. Especially after what happened in Kamino that day. You are right. I should no longer pursue my dreams of being a pro hero. I shall join your side. Take me to your leader.' Iida says with a shaky voice as he breaks down and loses his mind as he looks up at Bakugou with glowing ocean blue eyes.
'Now that's what I like to hear.' Bakugou grins as Deku and Todoroki step up at either side of him.
'Welcome to our side.' Deku and Todoroki say in unison.
Bakugou grabs Iida and stands him up.
'Follow us.' Bakugou smirks at Iida who nods and follows him along with Deku and Todoroki.
'Next up..... Denki Kaminari.....' Bakugou says in his head and grins......

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! We are well on our way to 2K reads on this story which makes me so happy! This chapter is a long one! Ovet 1500 words and man was it fun to write. I love coming up with ways for Bakugou to make his classmates turn to his villain side. Just to clear things up, in this chapter Bakugou looked down at Iida and discouraged him so much, to the point that Iida snapped and his sanity broke. Feel free to leave suggestions of how Bakugou can make his other classmates turn to his villain side and I'll be sure to give you a shout out for it. But for now, stay tuned for the next chapter! Will Bakugou successfully turn Denki to his side? What will become of Iida and his broken sanity? Find out in the next chapter! See you all there!

-Kayden-