Chapter 6 - Twisted Deku

The next day, Bakugou returns once again to the LoV hideout, pounding on the metal door again until it's unlocked and a frustrated Dabi peeps out.
'You don't need to fucking pound on the door so much. One hit is enough dammit. Get inside.' Dabi complains as he drags Bakugou in.
'Let go off me you crusty bitch!' Bakugou snarls as Dabi lets him go.
'Tch.' Dabi walks off to his corner.
'Okay. Where the fuck is he?' Bakugou glares at Shigaraki.
'Who?' Shigaraki tilts his head as he scratches his kneck.
'Deku you fucking dipshit. Where is he?' Bakugou lunges forwards at Shigaraki.
'Ahhh. HIM. Kurogiri, let him out.' Shigaraki looks over at the purple looming clouds of Kurogiri and gives him a nod of approval as Kurogiri opens the door and Deku steps out.

But it's no longer the same Deku as before...

Deku steps out, one of his eyes having turned scarlet red and glowing brightly with a scar going across from his forehead down to his nose while his other eye glowed bright green. His dark green curls hung over his forehead and slightly covered his eyes, letting a glow of bright red and green escape from between his curls as he glanced at Bakugou. He wore a dark green crumpled up shirt with the top buttons undone, revealing his collar bones and a half done up black tie which was in a messy state around his neck. To add to that, he wore black torn jeans with a chain hanging down loosely from each side and crossing over at the back. He still however, had his bright red sneakers on. He held a large silver knife in his right hand with crimson blood stains covering the silvery blade and giving off a glittering tint in the light and the shape of a gun could be made out from his left pocket. A dark gray mask, similar to the one on his hero suit, with a menacing grin of sharp teeth carved into it sheltered his mouth and he tilted his head as he pulled it down to reveal no more than just a viciously psychotic grin going from ear to ear.
'Hey Kacchan! You like what you're seeing? You like what they did to me??' Deku slowly placed a hand on the side of his face while still grinning psychotically with his head still a little tilted.
'Meet the new and improved Deku with a twisted mind and lust for revenge and killing!' Shigaraki announces with a smirk.
'Not bad hand face.' Bakugou nods as he glances into Deku's eyes which are hidden under his green curls.
Shigaraki smirks as Deku pipes up: 'So what are we doing today Kacchan?'
'You wonna head back to UA with me and have some fun over there?' Bakugou smirks at Deku as he holds out a hand for Deku to show a sign of villanous truce.
'You bet.' Deku keeps smiling psychotically as he shakes Bakugou's hand and motions towards the metal door that leads to the maze of alleyways.
Bakugou nods: 'Just pretend you're still normal you moron so that people don't get the wrong idea straight away and call pro's on your ass.'
'Of course Kacchan. I'm not that stupid.' Deku giggles in response as he follows Bakugou out of the metal door.
They wonder through the almost never ending maze of alleyways until they finally step out into the busy streets of the district and blend in with the crowds but still sticking together.
'So who is our target now Kacchan?' Deku tilts his head as he looks at Bakugou.
'Our next target you ask? It's IcyHot.' Bakugou responds blankly as he pulls his phone out to realise he has like 90 missed calls and 73 unread messages all from Kirishima.
'Fuck me.' Bakugou hisses to himself as he starts going through the messages.
'Who's icyhot?' Deku responds with curiosity in his voice as he tilts his head again.
'ICYHOT IS TODOROKI YOU DUMB FUCK!' Bakugou hisses a bit loudly at Deku.
'Ohhh. Todoroki-kun. I can't wait to see him.' Deku giggles with a smirk.
'Fucking shitty hair.' Bakugou mumbles to himself as he goes through his unread text messages from Kirishima.

🤜🏻🤛🏻: Hey Bakubro! Wonna hang out?
🤜🏻🤛🏻: Bakubro? You there?
🤜🏻🤛🏻: Bakugou?
🤜🏻🤛🏻: You good?
🤜🏻🤛🏻: Bakugou??? Bro respond
🤜🏻🤛🏻: Dude. Where are you? Why are you not in class?
🤜🏻🤛🏻: Why did you skip class dude? Where the hell are you?

And so on with many similar texts.
'Damn it all.' Bakugou grunts to himself as he finds Kirishima's number and calls him, only to be greeted by a yelling shitty hair as he quickly shoves his phone away from himself and whinces as to not go deaf from all the yelling.
'You fucking done yet???' Bakugou growls after returning his phone to his ear.
'Yeah. So where you been Bakubro?' Kiri saya more calmly this time.
'I was running errands and had my phone on silent shit face.' Bakugou grumbles
'Ahhh. Okayyy. I see. Wonna hang out tonight?' Kiri asks cheerfully.
'Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Just meet at my dorm tonight. Got it shit for brains?' Bakugou growls into the phone.
'Yup. Se- KAMINARI DON'T DO THAT YOU'RE GONNA FRY YOURSELF!!' Kiri yells as he hangs up.
Bakugou sighs and face palms.
'Oi. Deku. Gain icy hots trust by tomorrow night and then we'll go forwards with the plan. Got it?' He growls at Deku.
'Got it Kacchan! Gain Todoroki-kun's trust!' Deku giggles.
'And don't blow your fucking cover. I will not be saving your sorry ass if you get caught by pro's. You hear me you shitty nerd?' Bakugou snarls at Deku's direction.
'Of course Kacchan. I'm not that stupid.' Deku smiles psychotically at Kacchan.
'Good.' Bakugou looks around as he walks through the UA gates and turns to walk to the dorms.
'Go do your thing nerd.' Bakugou motions at Deku who nods in response and goes off his own way to find Shouto.
'The real fun is about to begin.' Bakugou smirks....

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed the next chapter and liked the introduction to my villain/twisted Deku character. Writing Deku's description was so much fun. Thanks for 700+ reads on this story! It means alot! But stay tuned for the next chapter! Will Deku manage to charm Todoroki into trusting him? Will Todoroki fall for Deku's charm and let him be lead to Bakugou? What will Bakugou do to Todoroki? Stay tuned to find out in the next chapter!

-Kayden-