🤪Present Mic🤪

You and Hizashi were having a romantic date, but what made the date more fun was that your two best friends Shiho and Rie were tagging along. They were dating Toshinori and Aizawa respectively. You were excited to hang out with your friends and your boyfriend.

You guys decided to go for a walk in the park. It was nearing sunset and you all were playing to watch the sunset. While walking to the spot you all decided on Rie speaks.

"Hizashi! You know who you remind me of?" Hizashi looks questioningly at Rie, she continues.

"You remind me of Lil John." Shiho bursts out laughing backing up Rie. Hizashi is confused until you show him who Lil John is. Then Hizashi gets embarrassed, you can see his face change quickly. Before you can say anything he walks quickly to the bathroom where he locks himself in a stall.

You instantly turn to your friends, anger evident on your face. They pause their laughter, and see your expression.

"Guys! How could you say that!? He's self conscious!" You angrily yell at the pair, Shiho is the first to apologize.

"I didn't know! I'm sorry, I had no clue!"

"Yeah! We didn't know, we don't know him like you do."

"Well now you guys know. But you both need to apologize to Hizashi when he comes back." You scold your friends, then Aizawa goes to get him. Aizawa goes into the bathroom and sees Hizashi's black vans in one of the stalls.

"Hizashi."

"What do you want Shouta?" Aizawa can tell he was crying, he can hear it in his voice.

"You know they didn't know; only (Y/n) and I know."

"Yeah I know, but it still hurt." He sniffles, he unlocks the stall and walks out. Aizawa pats his back and Hizashi thanks him for coming for him.

"Come on, the girls are gonna apologize. They really felt bad." They both walk out of the bathroom and spot everyone else. You run up to Hizashi and hug him tightly, he kisses your head and smiles.

"Hizashi I'm so sorry! I had no clue." Shiho apologizes quickly then Rie quickly does the same.

"It's ok guys. I get that you didn't know." And then the group proceeds to the spot. They make it to the spot right before the sun starts to set. So they set up their blankets and enjoy the sunset. You snuggle up with Hizashi and kiss his cheek.

"I love you (Y/n), I really do."