𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕖

You didn't reply to that message. You ignored it completely and blocked him. From what Namjoon said, they really regret everything and they were desperately trying to contact you, but you didn't know since you blocked everyone except for Namjoon.

That day, after you left, Namjoon said that there was an "earthquake". All six of them were ready to kill Tzuyu. Namjoon also said that Jungkook slapped her, which she obviously deserved. She
tried to convince them and she said that me and Namjoon were lying. But you guess your ex-friends weren't that dumb to believe her after all that happened. They broke their ties with Tzuyu right then.

It has been months since all of that happened. You contaced Namjoon occasionally and you both hung out sometimes. He hid that from others, because if they knew that you and Namjoon have been hanging out, they'll definitely try to apologize to you. Which you didn't want.

Jisung and you were happily dating. You said 'yes' to him when you felt like you had completely moved on from Jungkook. He was the sweetest boyfriend anyone could ask for. He was better than Jungkook in a way, to be honest. So you were leading a happy life. But you were aware that a single tiny bit of your heart missed your old friends.

Spending time with them was very entertaining. Those 7 people had a special place in your heart. There were times when you felt you will be incomplete without your best friends. But not now. It's true that you miss their presence. But what after they did, they don't deserve to be called your friends. You were not regretting your decisions at all.

 You were not regretting your decisions at all

Namjoon is right, you're not a kid after all

Namjoon is right, you're not a kid after all. It'll be childish of you if you continued being so rude to them. It's true that they said so many bad things about you, and it still hurts too. You're aware that they did all those things because they were too caught up in Tzuyu's act.

But, Namjoon wouldn't say that if he didn't really felt that way. Maybe they've changed, for the better. Whatever it is at the end of the day, they were best friends of you at some point. You can't just forget them like that. Maybe giving them another chance wouldn't mind right? But Jungkook. What about him? What if he still loves you? What will you do if he still loves you?