Chapter 2

"Mom what's going on?" I asked confused. She smiles at me.

"You really think I would let you move to California by yourself?" she says to me. I squal. I know most kids would be upset their mom was coming with them but my mom is really more of a friend to me than a mom.Cause you see when i was in middle school I had some bulling issues and so my mom pulled me out and homeschooled me. I really don't have any freinds so she's the only one. I run back up to my room and see people taking apart my bed and they left my neck pillow on the floor for me. I grab the outfit my mom laid out for me and put it on. Also she left some make up and a bag out for me. I know what your thinking; why would she let her mom dress her? well the truth is my mom had me when she was 16. So in truth my mom is only 32 and has a very good sence of fashion because she is a fashion desginer. This outfit is one she desgined. It's a black and white striped mid-thigh skirt with a red shirt and black heeled boots. I shove my pj's into the bag aswell as the makeup. I grab my phone charger out of the outlit and go downstairs. I see my mom talking to someone who walks out the door as I come down the steps.

"Who was that?" I asked my mom. Making myself known.

"One of the people that will be driving our stuff to Hollywood. So we will be there but our suff won't be there for a few days. I packed you a bag that has makeup, clothes, shoes, and your contacts." she says to me smiling.

"Thanks mom." I say to her as we go outside, get in the car, and drive to the air port.

My new lifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara