Chapter 3

***PEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END!!!!!!! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT***

I walked into XIX and saw Jill waiting for me in the loby. Standing next to her were the hottest boys you will ever see. Then they start making fun of me. I fall to the ground crying as everyone around me is laughing and calling me names.

I wake with a start. I'm still on the plane. I feel my eyes are wet and I quickly wipe them. I dought that would happen. I mean from what I've heard they're really sweet and really care about music. I just hope they like me.

COLE'S POV

I wonder what Jill wants us for. She said she had something to tell us. I wonder if she has found another guy for the band. Just then Jill walks in with a smile on her face.

"Ok boys so I'm guessing you're wondering what this meeting is about." We all nod looking exspectingly at her. "Well I found 2 new members for the band. I want you to see them sing so I have their application video's but the will be here in about 1 hour." Jill says putting in the first tape.

"Hi. I'm Shane Jackson. And I'm from Dallas, Texas. I'm gonna sing 'Honey Bee' by Blake Shelton."

He was really good. Jill looks at us and we nod. She puts the next video in and I take a drink of my coke.

"Hi my name is Danella Prior, but my friends call me Danny."I spit out my coke. A girl??? What the hell. "I"m from Pellowel, Georgia and I'm gonna sing 'I'm gonna love you through it' by Martina Mcbride."

Holy shit. This girl is amazing and really pretty.

"Shane is 18 and Danny is 17. Now I know you guys weren't expecting a girl but she has incredable talent and she seems like a very sweet girl. Shane was a seinor and fairtall highschool but he's always wanted to be a singer. Danny has a harder past. When she was in middle school she was bullied. So badly that her mom had to pull her out of school. She would be a seinor in high school but since she took online school and didn't have any friends she did her school durring the summer to and graduated collage with a degree in Singing and history. I need your word that you will be nice to both of them. All of you." We all nod and she smiles.

"Good. Now you only have 30 minutes to prepair for their arrival. I'm sending the car to get them now." Jill says and walks out the door. I'm so glad the other 2 boys have girlfriends because now I acctually have a chance with Danny.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's me Ash and I just wanted to make a shoutout to @arilovelady for finally reaching out to me because I was just going to stop writing these stories because yeah people are reading them but no one is telling me if they like them or not. So you can thank her for this update and if you want me to update you need to comment or write on my wall. And if you would like to be in this story as a sister, BFF, Girlfriend or anything else just comment what your name is, your apperance, your style, your personality, your age and who you what to be.