Chapter 4

My mom and I quickly unbuckle, grab our things and exit the plane. We walk into the LAX and see a man with a sign that says 'Danella'. I look at my mom and shrug. I walk over to him and he smiles at me taking both our bags as we walk outside. Once we are outside the man walks up to a limo. Holy crap. We get to ride in that. The man looks at us.

"We have to wait for the other boy but you may get in. His plane should arrive any minute. Oh and I'm Keith. The boys driver." He says shaking my head. He smiles and walks back inside. I look at my mom and she opens the door. She gets in and I follow. Not 10 minutes later the car door opens and a boy and another mom gets in. He smiles at us.

"Hi. I'm Shane and this is my mom Caroline." He says holding his hand out.

"I'm Danny and this is my mom Andrea." I say shaking his hand. We talked the whole way to XIX. He's really sweet. He is telling me about his girlfriend as we pull up to the studio. Keith opens the door and I stepped out and smiled at him. He smiled back and helped my mom out. I look up. Wow. It's sooo big. I feel my mom tap my shoulder. I look at her and smile. Just then I see Jill walk outside.

"Welcome to L.A I'm so glad you could both make it. If you all will follow me. We can go meet the boy and their parents." Jill said walking inside. I shrug and follow her instead with the others right on my heels.