ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

ابدأ من البداية

"You should get some sleep, Elsa." She gives me a caring look.

"Fine, fine.." I agree. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea right about now."

(Y/N)'s Point Of View 

I take a seat in a chair across the room. I watch as Elsa struggled to keep her blue eyes looking at me as sleep began to weigh them down. I watched as she feel asleep, it was the Queen's order after all. I looked around the room, and my eye's drew to the windowsill on the left of where  I sat. 

I got up from the chair and looked out the window. The view was breathtaking. I looked out over the fjord from a brand new angle.

I saw all the ships docked on the port nearest to the kingdom's market place. The rolling hills of the surrounding area. The glowing full moon that night covered the kingdom in silver light. I basked in the moons glow for a few moments, then look to the night sky and the stars.

I walk back to the chair and sit once again. I lean back in the chair, and my eye's began to feel heavy with tiredness as sleep began to come over me. I fling up in my chair trying to stay awake. 

What if I fall asleep and then Elsa wakes up and doesn't get the rest she needs? The Queen will blame me and get upset. I must stay awake. I thought as I struggled to keep myself awake.

My eye's look over the ground in front of me, as they flutter to stay open. Occasionaly rubbing my face in hopes I can stay up long enough to see sun rise then ask the Queen for a day to rest up.

"Would you like to lay down with me, (Y/N)?" 

A soft, sleepy voice caught me off guard as I look up and see Elsa's blue eyes piercing threw the darkness looking at me.

"Are you sure," I respond nervously. "I'm here to ensure you get good rest, not for me to get rest." I joked.

Elsa sits up, "You're barely able to stay awake. Don't think I haven't noticed that. I insist, get some rest. There's enough room in this bed for both of us to sleep comfortably."

I sigh. "Alright. Just don't tell the other guards, or the Queen. I don't want to lose my job for not doing it right, you know?" I get up and walk to the other side of the bed as Elsa's eyes followed after me. I lied down in the bed next to her.

"Is that better than that chair?" Elsa joked.

"Yes, much better. Thank you, Elsa." I smiled.

"Good. Now get some sleep, and so will I." She responded, still sitting up.

"Goodnight." I say, then roll over to face away from her and leave my back turned to Elsa. 

"Goodnight." Elsa responds with a hint of happiness in her tone as she laid back down.

My eyes began to start fluttering shut once more, but this time I didn't fight sleep. 

As I laid on the comfortable bed, all I could hear was the soft breathing of Elsa, and my own breath. I so badly wanted to roll over and cuddle into her, but I refrained from doing such. As touch starved as I am, it was wrong to want such from someone you barely know. Especially not from the the person in which you are supposed to watch over that night. Soon all my thoughts floated away as sleep consumed me.

I suddenly had gotten waken by the feeling of arms wrap around me. I try not to move as the body moved comfortably close to me body. For a snow queen, her body pressed against mine was quite warm. The sweet smell of her perfume wisped under my nose. What was it? Vanilla perhaps.

I guess we had similar ideas? I thought.

I turn my head to look up at Elsa and our eye's meet. 

"I didn't mean to wake you. You seemed cold and I'm unusually warm right now. I thought I'd warm you up. I can stop if you'd like." She trails off and looks away, then back into my eyes.

"I don't mind. I like warm hugs." I smile at her, which caused her to smile back and give a sweet, thoughtful look.

Does she realize how adorable she looks when she looks at me like that? I thought to myself.

We sat there smiling at one another for a while longer. It wasn't an awkward silence, but meaningful and calm. 

"We should get some sleep, before we know it, it will be dawn." I joked.

"Of course. I really didn't mean to wake you." She lays her head down onto the pillow.

I turn my head back away from her. "It's alright, Elsa." I let out a yawn. "Goodnight."

I feel Elsa holding me from behind once more, which I melted into. She then cuddle into my neck. "Goodnight (Y/N)."

------------------------

Authour's Note:

Alright I hope you guys like it so far !! I'm more of a slow burn relationship kind of person. Plus that's the kind of prompt I was given still love the story the same. I see a lot of Elsa x Reader stories that move too quick for my taste, but they are still very good. Let me know what you guys think in the comments !