"Buy something for Tobio-chan and Shoyou-chan too." Tooru told his nephew.

"Sho-chan? Is that Uncle Tobio's boyfriend? Mama told me Uncle Tobio already has a boyfriend. When are you having yours Uncle Tooru?" Koushi was surprised at the sudden confrontation by Takeru.

"Uncle is not having any. Takeru will be lonely if Uncle will get one." Tooru said cheekily.

"Ewww. I'm a big boy already. I wont feel lonely if you'll have a boyfriend." Takeru said and Tooru laughed and shook his head.

"But... how I wish Uncle Tooru was my real daddy." Takeru said and walked away to check out more snacks.

"Sorry about that." Tooru said and Koushi smiled.

"Its okay... He's really cool." Koushi said and Tooru chuckled.

"You wanna know why? He grew up outside the Oikawa-household that's why he's cool." Tooru said and pat Koushi's shoulder.

"Do you think Uncle Tobio's boyfriend is also there?" Takeru asked and Tooru nodded.

"Mhmmm. Chibi-chan is there. He's a cool guy too you're gonna like him." Tooru told his nephew.

"Daichi, we're going to pay now." Tooru said and Daichi smiled and nodded.

"Ten thousand won." Daichi said and Takeru turned to look at his uncle.

"Do you have the ten thousand bill orrr nah?" Takeru asked curiously.

"I have it." Tooru said and took out ten thousand bill from his wallet and handed it to Takeru.

"Give it to uncle Daichi and say thank you very much Uncle Daichi and Uncle Koushi. Say it in Japanese." Tooru said and Takeru smiled and nodded.

"Thank you very much uncle Daichi and uncle Koushi." Takeru said and Tooru was holding the paper bags.

"You're welcome Takeru-kun." Daichi and Koushi smiled.

"I'll be back. I'm just going to drop him at Tobio's." Tooru said and left.

"He likes Tobio and Shoyou a lot but he doesnt really show it. He's a great uncle." Koushi told Daichi.

"Mhmmm. Tooru is nice but not that friendly to everyone." Daichi said.

Tooru arrived in Tobio's place and he carried Takeru's backpack and the food they just bought earlier. Takeru rang the doorbell and Hinata opened the door.

"Good morning Oikawa-senpai. Good morning... what's your name?" Hinata asked Takeru with a little smile.

"My... my name is Takeru. I like your hair. A lot! They're cool." Takeru said and Hinata smiled.

"Hey. Is Tobio-chan home--- nice. You're here." Tooru said and handed the backpack to Tobio.

"Play with him for a while okay? We bought food. There is cash in the pocket of Takeru's bag incase you wanna buy something or go somewhere." Tooru said and Tobio frowned.

"I also bought two liters of milk. Your favorite brand. How bout that."

"Nice. We'll take care of Takeru for you okay?" Tobio said. Hinata and Takeru were already playing inside.

"Are you... going to talk to the elders today?" Tobio asked and Tooru nodded.

"Mhmmm. Takeru is a part of the Oikawa family. Also, his parents are both shit. Its stressing me out." Tooru said and Tobio nodded.

"Ganbate. I'll take care of him Tooru-niisan." Tooru smiled and ruffled Tobio's hair and he bid goodbye.

He texted Satori, Eita and Yuuji and asked them for help. He also asked help from a retired public judge who was a good friend of Tooru.