Brits Awards 2020

Start from the beginning

Harry smiled softly hearing her soft voice ringing in his ears, "Will you be with me?"

"Of course, precious"Noelle grabbed his jaw, kissing his cheek.

"I love you"Harry hummed before turning around to face her.

"I love you too"Noelle pecked the side of his mouth before looking at his eyes.

"Y'look so pretty, angel"Harry smiled caressing her cheek as she leaned to it.

"It's for you"Noelle said as Harry raised a now, "Heard Lambert saying that you picked this secretly and told Miranda"

Harry chuckled nodding his head and thanked Miranda secretly in his head. Noelle was right, Harry did pick the outfit last week and told Miranda about it considering Harry wanted Noelle take her as date with Gemma.

"Y'look so pretty fo' me"Harry smiled twirling some strands in her hair making her smile, "I love it"

"I'm glad"Noelle quietly said before pressing her lips to his making him smile.

-
"How's your night?"Noelle asked.

The couple is now home from the award show and Harry was drunk like really drunk already. So when they got home, Noelle took care of him of course and ran a bath with Rose petal.

Both of them went in sitting opposite to each other, completely naked. Noelle who is on the right side with her knees on her chest and her arms wrapped around it while Harry is on the left side with his legs under the water, spread a little to make Noelle fit in between as his right arm is resting on the tub.

"Good"Harry replied as his eyes felt droopy, he's quiet sober but he still can feel the tequila inside him, "M'glad you and Gem are with me earlier"

Noelle just smiled at him,Gemma went home with them earlier and now she's staying in the guest room, resting already.

"What about now?How do you feel?"The girl asked softly looking at Harry.

"Comfortable... Relaxed, s'just so good"Harry slurred propping his arm up from the tub and rests his head on his palm.

"You know, it's okay not be okay"Noelle softly as she twiddled with her fingers softly.

She knew that Harry was suffering, she knows that Harry still can't get it out of his my mind that he almost died. It's what all he could think about and the mourning of Caroline too who didn't deserve to die.

"I know.. S'just hard"Harry closed his eyes trying to gain some peace in his mind, "Always keep it to myself I know that but I don't want to be a burden"

Noelle pursed her lips. Harry is a happy go lucky person, he's the kind of person who you want to be friends with cause he knows what to say always and be there for you.

Adelaide used to say that Harry may seen as a happy guy in the media but Harry is sad inside. The constant rumors, degradation of his music and judging.

Harry can take all of it but sometimes, he just can't help but break down, you know.

"You're not a burden, you're never gonna be a burden"Noelle said as Harry opened his eyes.

"Could stay here forever"Harry softly said licking his lips.

Noelle smiled, "But you'll grow wrinkles on your feet and fingertips"

Harry chuckled softly at his angel before nodding in agreement before he fell into a deep silence.

"Wanna get up now and cuddle, my precious?"Noelle said as Harry hummed.

Nodding, Noelle got up from the water as it cascade on her naked body. Harry looked at her, he looked at everything. From the curves in her body, her long hair and side profile of her face, it was beautiful for him.

She definitely look like an angel.

Getting out of the tub, Noelle took her towel out of the rack before wrapping it in her body then taking out Harry's towel and handing it to him.

With a little tense shoulder, Harry got up from the tub and took the towel. Noelle smiled softly at him as he wrap his towel on his waist.

Then, both of them walked out of the bathroom and went to their room. Harry hissed softly as the cold air hit his skin making Noelle chuckle a little before they went to their bed.

"You know, my life flashed before my eyes"Harry said as he sat down on the bed.

Noelle just pursed her lips knowing what exactly what he meant by it before she leant down to take her underwear from the bed and put it on.

"I never felt so scared in my life"Harry said as he watch Noelle get dress.

Noelle didn't say anything, she knew she had to let Harry say anything before speaking up, he needs to get it out of his chest.

"Was thinkin' about you"Harry sucked in a breath before taking his boxers off of the bed and putting it on, "My family, yours too and Avri and Exton"

Noelle smiled sadly as her heart swelled knowing that at those times, Harry still manages to think about his family and hers.

"I can't leave you again"Harry shook his head taking his shirt off if the bed and throwing it softly on the chair not wanting to wear one tonight, "I can't bare to think that I just got you back and I'm leaving like that"

Noelle just nodded before coaxing Harry to get on the bed. Harry who nodded, he got on the bed as his mind swirled around before both of them laid down on their side and faced each other.

"We're not leaving each other again"Noelle quietly said as he looked at her, "Nothing can make us"

Over thinking a little bit and fearing for the future, Harry nodded softly taking her hand in his big ones.

"Go to sleep, my precious Harry"Noelle whispered as she tightened her hold on him.

"Will you still be here tomorrow?"Harry asked as his mind is starting to cloud and be blurry due to tiredness and to the alcohol.

"I wont leave"Noelle assured before leaning forward to press a kiss on his forehead.

A/N
Hello, it's Summer here.
This is not proof read btw so maybe you'll read some typo or grammar errors cause I just edited it today and we have school so I'm pretty not confident with this lmao but anyways, atleast we reached 2020 now and a few chapters left for the current Harry.

Thank you for reading!

All the love, S.