Midoriya x Reader -Confessions

Start from the beginning

"Well we thought of that already." Sero stated. "Right girls?"

"Right." Uraraka nodded with a fist enthusiastically pumped into the air.

"The letter won't be a confession but instead say something that'll get her interest, kero." Asui added.

"What better way than to tell her she's got a special pocky package with her name on it." Mina grinned as she held out a pocky stick and ate it. "She won't be able to resist."

Iida and Todoroki looked stunned. Iida thinking poor [Name] might fall for the trick and Todoroki was thinking they were luring [Name] like a little kid, when clearly she's much smarter than that. Both however shrugged it off and nodded.

Everyone pitched in with ideas on what to write inside the letter. Resulting in, 'Dearest [Name]! Please meet me in the hallway after school to get your special edition pocky, sincerely the UA Raffle Committee.'

[Name]'s POV

When I got to school the next day, I found a letter on my desk. Thinking it was some sort of confession letter I thought of throwing it away but curiosity got the best of me and I opted to open it. Once I did, I saw the word pocky and 'your'. Meaning it was pocky for me!?!!

The sad fact here is, I didn't bother much to think who sent it, it was signed by ' the UA Raffle Committee' but was that even a thing here? Never heard of it. But the thought of having free food, pocky at that, had me going to the hallway after school. Unaware that the culprits of the letter we cheering, some sighing it had actually worked.

"Oi, where ya heading to in such a hurry? You're gonna fucking fall." Katsuki asked mildly annoyed.

"Move it Katsu! Pocky, mine!" I said rushing past him.

"Oi! What the hell are you—"

I didn't hear the rest of his words as I went straight for the pocky like a madwoman. Once I got there, I found Izuku. Hm? I wonder if he won some special edition pocky too.

"Hi Izuku!" I waved at him.

"Hi [Name]!" he smiled back, a little nervously. "I-I-I got your letter, w-w-what did you want to talk about?" he asked with his beautiful green eyes.

"Pocky..." I mumbled/drooled. "Wait what?" I snapped out of trance. "Wait so where's my pocky?"

And that's where it hit me. He showed me the letter and I blushed. It read, "Dearest, Izuku... there's something I want to tell you and only you, meet me in the hallway after school. Much love [Name]"

I screamed almost fainting. Izuku quickly got me before I fell. "Ah, [Name] are you okay? Do you need me to take you to Recovery Girl? Are you dizzy? [Name] speak to me!"

The more he asked, the more I blushed. His face was so... "So... close." We both said at the same time.

"Wait did you send me this?" I said pulling away from him to show him my letter.

He skimmed through it and shook his head, "I-I-I didn't but also there's no UA Raffle Committee here..."

Those... idiots! When I get my hands on them I—

"So you didn't send this?" he asked me in the most saddest expression and tone ever. It broke my heart but I was too nervous to speak.

"No but—"

"For crying out loud!" we turned to hear and see Katsuki walking towards us at a rapid speed.

"K-Kacchan!?!?"

"Shut it Deku!"

"Oi Katsu!! Don't yell at him!"

"Tch, you too shut up!" he suddenly grabbed our arms and dragged us in front of a door and pushed us inside.

Izuku and I were thrown into a small janitor's closet. We were so close to each other. "Hey let us out! This isn't funny Katsuki!"

"Kacchan, w-why are y-you doing this???!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M TIRED OF SEEING YOUR LAME ASS ATTEMPTS, CAN YOU TWO BE ANYMORE STUPID!? STOP BEING CHICKENS AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND YOU'RE NOT COMING OUT OF THERE UNTIL YOU TELL EACH OTHER!"

With that we heard his footsteps take off. I sighed as leaned on the wall. Both Izuku and I a blushing mess. "W-we're... he locked the door [Name]." Izuku stutters as I avert my gaze from him.

"Don't worry he'll come back, eventually." I said with a shy tone.

"[Name] what Kacchan said—"

"Katsuki is right... I might as well tell you. You're the only one who makes me lose my cool..." I began to rapidly confess. "How can I not though? You're the sweetest boy I've ever met. Your eyes are so captivating with determination and strength. Your hair is so green and fluffy I just want to touch it all day—"

"[Name] d-d-do you mean—"

"Yes Izuku! I like no, I love you! I've loved you since the day we met—"

My words were suddenly cut off with Izuku kissing me. My eyes widen then gradually closed with pure happiness. "I love you too [Name]!" he said without a stutter.

Once again our lips met into a sweet kiss. We were both unaware of the footsteps approaching.

"Oh my god Bakugou you locked them in???" Mina shouted mortified.

"I suppose that works out too." Todoroki commented.

"But isn't [Name] claustrophobic?" Asked Iida.

"Really??? That's so unmanly Bakugou." Kirishima sighed.

"Hah? What are you talking about Shitty Hair???! My plan worked."

The door suddenly opened, Izuku and I blushed as we had been caught lip locking.

"Tch, fucking finally!" Katsuki exclaimed.

Izuku and I exchanged loving glances. Though, then I remembered. "...WHERE IS MY POCKY!!??"

"Uh-oh." They all gasped except for Katsuki.

"I'd run if I were you, you losers." Katsuki warned them with a smirk.

Let's just say, Izuku and I ended up with a whole lot of pocky boxes which we enjoyed eating on my bed. How we got them is a story no one wants to say out loud, who gave them to us? Our nice scheming buddies did.