Welcome to Kalos...

Disclaimer: I own nothing

Hours passed as their flight comes to an end and the plane lands in an airport. Lincoln steps out of the plane to see his new surroundings, catching a glimpse at a massive tower in the middle of a city. It almost looked like the Eiffel Tower from France. The Pokémon Professor walks out of the plane with their luggage on his back, getting off the phone with someone. A few more minutes pass as a single blue cab drives in to pick them up.

With all their luggage in the trunk, the cab drives throughout the city, passing by numerous stores, people and Pokémon. After over an hour the stop in front of what looked to be a large laboratory at the edge of the city. The two get out and open the doors of the laboratory, finding themselves in a large open room.

Lincoln: "So, What exactly did you want to show me?"

Sycamore: "Lincoln, have you ever wondered what it is that I research exactly?"

Lincoln: "Well not really. I'd just think it was about something science related abroad..."

Sycamore: "Well you'd be right, young man. I DO study the science of this world. However....."

Augustine reaches into his pocket, taking out a red and white metal ball, before tossing it into the air. The ball bursts open with an audible pop, as a stream of light blue shoots out onto the floor as it morphs into a physical form. This being in the form of a young goat with a green, almost bush-like, hue around its neck and down its back.

 This being in the form of a young goat with a green, almost bush-like, hue around its neck and down its back

Sycamore: ".....I personally study the science behind creatures like the one you see before you! The creatures known as Pokémon!"

The young goat happily runs around the lab before coming up to Lincoln, tilting its head. It then nuzzles it's head on his side, prompting him to pet it.

Lincoln: "So, you wanted to show me your kind of research huh?"

Sycamore: "Heheh. That's only half right. I see great potential in you Lincoln. So I want to ask you: would you like to journey the region and become a Pokémon trainer?"

Lincoln: "Pokemon....trainer...?"

Sycamore: "That's right. You can travel throughout the Kalos Region with your partner Pokemon. Challenge the gyms, compete in tournaments, and try your hand at becoming a Pokémon Master!"

Lincoln: "........."

At first, the young Loud was silently thinking of something while his now darkened hair shadows over his eyes. For a moment, it seemed like he considered to refuse the offer, until he ruffles a bit of the young goat's coat with a smile on his face.

Lincoln: "If it means I get to see more of what this place this has to offer, sounds like fun to me!"

Sycamore: "That's what I like to hear!"