💔Park Jimin🌊

"H- Hyun...g......."

Bad Ending:

Jimin POV:

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the sight in front of me. It was terrifying and sad, I was about to fall, but I kept my stance. The sight of M/n drowning himself in the bathtub, hit me with emotions.

I immediately went to him, and got him out of the tub. I checked his pulse, and went to put my head by his chest to hear a heartbeat. I felt the slightest bit of his pulse, and his heartbeat was getting quieter and slower.

I heard his breathing hitch, I immediately went to perform CPR on him. I repeated it for several times, but only got a quiet breathe from him.

I panicked and grabbed a towel to wrap himself in, cause he was cold. I then went behind him and wrapped my arms around him. I hoped that I can save him by giving him some of my warmth.

I rested my head on his shoulder, and hoped that he was getting better. Then, he felt limp in my arms. I froze and tried to wake him up, but he wouldn't open his eyes. I started to shed tears, I tried to do CPR again, but it was too late. His body was still cold, he wasn't breathing, and he had no heartbeat.

I couldn't believe it, he's gone. I hugged him tightly, and let my tears flow. This is all my fault, I should have notice that he wasn't okay. Now, he's gone. All because of..me..

Next Morning:

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I had a horrible nightmare, I yawned. Then, I sat up, and found myself in my bed. I felt my head getting dizzy and it's feels like it's pounding. I went to the bathroom to get ready for today. I looked at myself in the mirror, to see my eyes red and puffy. As if I was crying all night.

For some reason, I have this terrible feeling in my gut. I tried shaking it off, but it was still there. I went downstairs and see nobody in the living room. He was confused at first, but he continued his way to the kitchen. When he made to the kitchen, he saw all of the members gathered around. They looked lifeless and depressed.

Jungkook and V were emotionless, standing straight almost like mannequins. Suga refused to look at everyone, and gritted his teeth in anger. J-Hope had no smile, he was like the younger ones. RM was calm, but had small tears in the corner of his eyes. Jin was trying to keep his composure, tears were falling down rather quickly.

RM was comforting Jin, and gave him a hug afterwards. I was wondering why they were acting like this. Then, I thought about what happened last night about M/n. I assumed it was a terrible nightmare, but it was real after all.

I felt my head pounding, which made me clench onto it. I was hyperventilating, all of this was affecting me. I couldn't take it anymore. As I was deep in thought, I didn't notice someone was walking up to me. Then, embraced me which made me snap out of it.

I couldn't care less, so I return the embrace. I clung onto Yoongi-hyung, tears running down.

I lost the person that helped motivate me. The one that was there for me when I needed it the most. Now he's gone. I can never get him back.

M/n. Why did you leave me..

Good Ending:

Jimin POV:

I was wrapping M/n in my warmth, because I don't want to lose him. I love him so much, I don't want to be in the world without M/n. I have to save him, he means the world to me.

After what it felt like ages, I was about to close my eyes until I felt a stir in my arms. I quickly open my eyes, and hugged M/n. He jumped up, while I nuzzled into his neck. Taking in his calm, soothing scent. It reminds me of f/s (Favorite Scent), it was so addicting.

As I was captivated in his scent, I stopped when I heard his sweet voice that I longed for to hear.

"Umm.. Jimin-hyung, w-what are y-you d-doing," M/n stuttered. While Jimin just found his stuttering adorable, then proceeded to shower M/n with his love.

"J-Jimin-hyung!?" M/n squeaked. Jimin had a smile on his face, but slowly went to a frown. He sighed, but proceeded to talk to him.

"M/n-ah, why did you do that. You made me worried. I... I thought I lost you," Jimin's voice cracked at the end, and hugged M/n a little tighter. Small sniffles were heard from him, hearing it just made M/n feel guilty.

"D-Don't you l-like it here."

"D-Don't you l-like me..." Jimin wistfully said with a frown that could make anyone panick, and try to cheer him up quickly. M/n was one of those people, he quickly tried to reassure him, stuttering most of the time.

"I-It's n-not like that J-Jimin-hyung. A-Ano" M/n was unsure if he should tell him or not. But he thinks it doesn't matter anymore.

"I l-love you h-hyung" M/n mumbled, while trying to avert his gaze. His cheeks were crimson red.
Meanwhile, his ears are reddish hues. His heartbeat was going doki doki, beads of sweat were formed on his head. He never felt this emotion in a long time. The first time was when he first laid eyes on his hyung.

He was now questioning if this feeling is good or not. He can't control it, he loves the feeling of his hyung touching ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) him like this. He doesn't know what to do. As he was overthinking, he felt his chin forcefully turned to the side.

A pair lips were pressed onto his, making him snap out of his daze. M/n didn't know what to feel or do in this situation. Slowly he closed his eyes, and let Jimin take the lead, since he had no experience at all.

What felt like forever, Jimin pulled away slowly, and starts to gaze into M/n's eyes. M/n felt his cheeks burn, and felt embarrassed just looking into his hyung's eyes. He couldn't do it anymore, then averted his gaze.

Jimin nuzzled his cheek against M/n's. He leaned down to whisper something in his ear.

"I love you too. I'll be there for you. I'll protect and love you forever."

M/n felt himself shed tears, and slowly start to smile. The darkness in his heart was fading away, happiness replaced it. He had a feeling that he was not alone anymore, he can be happy with his new lover now. Along with his other hyungs.

Nothing could be more better than this...