💔Kim Seokjin PT:1💀

Warning: Mention of cutting, suicide, and hanging. The other part one was prohibited, so I reuploaded another one.

"H- Hyun...g......."

My eyes widen in shock, and I felt my mouth was quivering. I felt my legs shake, thoughts were running through my head. I felt protective of him, by seeing the state he's in. There was a noose hanged up in the middle of the room. Meanwhile, he was standing on a chair next to it. He had tears running down his cheeks. His legs were shaking, it looks like his legs were about to give out.

I snapped out of my state, and immediately went to him. He saw me approaching him, and tried to back away. But, the chair leans back in the direction he's backing off. Which resulted to him fall backwards. When I saw that, I quickly ran over to him and caught him in time.

"That was close." I smiled down at him and felt him stiffen. I was looking everywhere on him for injuries or scratches. When I looked at his arms, he had cuts on them. I trailed down to his legs, and see cuts on his thighs.
* Disclaimer: please don't cut. I had someone in my life that does that, and I told her it's not ok. But she wouldn't listen, it could terribly harm you.*

I had horror in my eyes, and felt shock take a toll on my body. I couldn't believe he did this to himself, his beautiful skin was ruined by these terrifying cuts.

"J-Jin-hyung.. It's not w-what it looks l-like."

"M/n-ah. How long have you been doing this."

"..."

"Answer me!"

"S-Several years n-now"

"That's not good. You should have told us. Why didn't you say anything?" He hesitated, but said his answer while avoiding eye contact with me.

"Cause you all wouldn't care and be happy about it."

"Nonsense. We all care about you from the bottom of our hearts. You mean so much to us, especially me."

"W-What are y-you saying h-hyung.."

"I'm saying that I love you, I can't describe how much I love you. Because it will take forever to explain, that proves my love for you."

"I know you do, you have to."

"Noo. I mean I'm in love with you. I want to be with you forever till death. You mean so much to me."

"H-Hyung.. I-"

"You don't have to say anything. Until you're ready, I'll be waiting. But I want to let you know that have people who love you like me."

He started to break down into tears and buried his face into my chest. I felt startled but let him anyway. I carried him to his bed, and carefully placed him on his bed. He felt me putting him on the bed, and immediately latched onto my shirt, holding for dear life. I felt my eyes widen, then I slowly start to smile. I carefully removed his grip, and laid him down. I lay down behind him, and placed my arm on his waist. I gently pulled him towards me, and cuddled with him. He felt so warm, and small in my arms. He stiffened at first, but soon relaxed.

M/n POV:

'Why does my face heat up, when he said those words to me. Sure, we joke around and being sincere when we say that to each other. But Jin-hyung, said he's actually in love with me. Why does that make me happy and sad at the same time. I feel almost guilty about it. I want to forget about it, but my mind doesn't want to. I feel my face and body heat up every now and then, after his confession.'

I cried streams of tears and buried my face in his chest. I hear his heartbeat beating a little faster. I inhaled his scent, and he smelled so nice. His scent was so relaxing, it just makes me feel sleepy. I slowly start to close my eyes, until I felt him moving. Then, before I knew it, I was being settled down on my bed. I didn't want to leave his presence, so I grabbed onto his shirt, and had a strong grip on it. I closed my eyes tightly, and felt my bangs cover my eyes. I had beads of sweat, resting on my temples. He removed my grip, and made me lay down. I felt the need to whimper, I wanted to feel his touch again. Until I felt a shift of the bed, and an arm resting on my waist. I froze, and felt my body heat up more.