|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily

Start from the beginning

I = Intimacy (Close every day?)

Lily likes to be close to you, but you're the one on the team who gathers the information on the kindergarten from the inside, it's usually near the end of the day where Lily really starts to miss you. So when you sneak back under the school be prepared to be smothered by Lily.

J = Jealousy (How jealous they get)

In the first kindergarten, Lily was more insecure rather than jealous and she liked to stick around you, in the second kindergarten Lily's insecurity turned more to a mixture of fear jealousy, she's especially feels this way when you do Nugget's mission.

K = Kisses (Where do they love to kiss)

Lily's more of a hugger rather than a kisser, but she loves to kiss your knuckles when you hold her hand, and she loves it when you kiss her forehead or cheek.

L = Love (How you both met)

You met at the first kindergarten when you introduced yourself to Lily. The both of you sat on the ground while you comforted Lily about the disappearance of her brother and, for some reason, Lily found herself wanting you to stay with her. You got some... more than harsh and dirty glares from Nugget.

M = Marriage (Do they like the idea)

Lily likes to stay in the moment. She may of had a few stray thoughts about marrying you one day, but she is content just being with you now in the moment.

N = Nosey (Do they get all up in your stuff)

Nit going to lie, Lily is quite nosey about what you do while you're in the building, this is just going of her natural curiosity rather than being controlling, though. However, Lily can't deny the slight feeling of jealousy when she hears you talking fondly about another kid, guess you can say she still has some of her insecurities.

O = Open (Open about the relationship or nay)

With Lily and Billy hiding under the school, you're not very open with your relationship with her, and Lily can't talk to anyone but her brother because she is under the school. On the of chance one of the other kids suggest something, you'll quickly say you're in a relationship already.

P = Possessiveness (Hide you away or open)

Like Nugget, Lily is more of a passive possessive, most of the time. 

One time in the toy store Felix came up to you and remarked how he didn't expect you to be in such a high end toy store. You awkwardly chuckled and tried to end the conversation there, but Felix kept talking. 

While this was happening, Lily was finding a toy that she saw the either day that she thought you would like. When she came back and saw Felix making you incredibly uncomfortable, Lily was pissed. She marched up to the two of you and intertwined her fingers with yours, completely ignoring Felix. She showed you the toy and said she though you'd like it. Lily managed to get both of you away from Felix.

Q = Quirks (interesting bits)

Whenever she's near you and feeling stressed, she has a habit of grasping your hand and fiddling with your fingers.

R = Random (Are they spontaneous or calm)

Lily is probably the calmest of all the kindergarten squad, now if only some of that calm energy could rub off on you.

S = Spoiler (Spoil you rotten?)

Lily doesn't like to admit it but, yes, she does spoil you rotten. She will absolutely buy you anything you want, which is weird because you didn't think of Lily as someone who would spoil their SO.

T = Takings (Why'd they fall in love with you)

Lily fell in love with you because of your overwhelming kindness towards her troubles. She loved the fact that you were so willing to help her find her brother. 

But, Lily thinks the time she truly fell in love with you when Cindy was harassing her and you came over and bitch slapped Cindy in the face. Lucky for you that Monty and Jerome were the only ones who saw and they were more than willing to say that Cindy fell and you were helping her up

V = Volatile (Do they have a temper)

Once again, Lily is the calmest of all the kindergarten squad, and she finds it really hard to be mad at anyone besides Cindy.

W = Wildcard (Random fact)

Lily loves gardening, she's a bit of a plant nerd and will probably learn all the meanings towards flowers when she is older.

Y = Yearning (Lots of physical contact or non)

Not a the type of person who constantly needs physical contact, but she always thoroughly enjoys a hug at the end of the day.

Z = Zzz (Lazy or active)

Both Lily and Billy are very active kids, and ate both on the same team in various sports clubs. Put on your running shoes and struggle to keep up with them :D

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ok, I'm sorry for not updating for a few days, Wattpad was being kind of annoying and not letting me into my account, but that is sorted and you'll probably get two more chapters today.

On the other hand, I would like to thank everyone who has read this for 1k veiws! I hope you have all enjoyed reading my book and I will continue to write until no more requests are submitted!

Hope you all have/had a wonderful day/night.

Bye~