Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Usagi," Kyoya spoke only the office was empty, "There was no Time Capsule buried within the school grounds. "

Slowly Daisy tilted her head to the side- her emerald brows furrowing in thought-as her foot silently pushes the miniature fold-in shovel further beneath her desk.

"Strange...I wonder how it got there."

If asked, Sawada Tsunayoshi would claim that as of late his life had been a Living Hell.

Looking back on it, the brunette supposed it all started when Reborn; a strange infant with a golden pacifier around his neck appeared to 'tutor' -CoughTotureCough- him into becoming a Mafia Boss despite his constant protest. Him, a Mafia Boss? Surely there must have been a mistake. He was just Dame-Tsuna who couldn't do anything right, cried over the most minor of issues and spent most of his time hiding at Daisy-Nii's.

Unfortunately; Reborn must be hard of hearing as even his best arguments fell on deaf ears and whatever peace that been within the brunette's life faded up faster than a bottle of water in a desert. Though if nothing else, at least with Reborn's appearance his Kaa-san finally seemed to actually see him... It still wasn't enough though as Reborn, himself, seemed to be nothing more than a cyst to the Chaos that soon consumed his life

Baby Hitmen, Bullets that killed and revived a person with a higher state of mind through their victim tended to run around in their boxers, actually confessing to his lifelong crush then winning a fight against the Kendo Captain, a Silverette- who might as well be part Labrador- with a short fuse and tendencies for dynamite, a taste of popularity and now this:

A pink hair assassin out to kill him in the name of Love...

How no one else seemed to notice the Pinkett seeping around the room was a mystery that would haunt Tsuna for years as horror-filled chocolate caught sight of the woman swapping her cooking- if it could even be called that- with Kyoko-Chan divine rice balls only moments before the School Idol offered him- Him, Dame-Tsuna- one of what she assumed to be her rice balls.

Though it pained Tsuna to attempt it; He froze.

On one hand, if he didn't eat the rice ball he would upset Kyoko and the School Idol would likely take his refusal as an insult; therefore never offering him another but on the other hand... It was poison, pure poison, which would likely kill him if he ate it. What to do? What to do? What was he supposed to do? Hurt Kyoko's feeling or die a horrible death via poison?

Unfortunately, Tsuna would never quite know what he would have chosen as that moment a loud BAM! filled the air before he felt himself falling to what he knew would be a perfect headshot; only to rise a moment later with a bright orange flame on his head and in nothing but his boxers.

"REBORN!"

Without a second thought, the brunette grabbed Kyoko's tray and downed the poisoned rice balls in one go before downing the other girl's rice balls as well.

Later, as he laid -curled into a ball of misery and unrelenting agony... Kami, it felt as though acid was eating him from the inside out- within the Nurse's station; Tsuna would wonder whether or not it was it too late to repent for whatever sin he committed in a past life to deserve this? After all, it had to be the Gods, themselves, punishing him as to how else could that woman manage to sneak into Namimori High which was constantly under Hibari's watchful eyes.