Chapter 5

She can feel it the moment Tsunayoshi is sealed despite being clear across town- watching as the Local Yakuza swore their eternal loyalty to a nine-year-old Hibari Kyoya. Honestly, she's surprised they even lasted this long- when it happens.

Daisy's not quite sure how to describe it as one moment the familiar- if rather annoying- Harmony- that had long since saturated the air of Naminori -was there silently beckoning to all those that resided within Naminori and the next it seemed to twist and squirm before becoming muffled as the once comfort and silent promise of safety changed into something... Revolting.

The Harmony was still there and while it was still silently beckoning to all, it had lost the warmth that left you wanting to shelter the source. Instead a sense of wrongness -wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Something was very wrong- had stolen its place leaving her with the urge to throw up while avoiding the source at all cost. At the time, She had tightened his grip slightly on Bubu as emerald eyes darted to Kyoya who's face had pinched up for a moment making it clear the child Cloud had also felt the sudden change within his territory's atmosphere and wasn't all that pleased about it.

Had she not been so determined to avoid the Mafia and anything involved with it, Daisy would have found a way of calling the Vindice right then and there- surely there was some Law that prevented the Sealing of Active Child Sky's even if it was only for the child's own 'safety'- but she can't as calling the Vindice would indisputably attract the attention she so wanted to avoid.

Though, for the man's own sake, Sawada Iemitsu better pray to every Deity he perceived that she never happened to cross his path or Vongola would find themselves in desperate need of a new External Advisor- for should they ever cross paths Daisy swore she would tear him to microscopic shreds, set the shreds on fire then dance on the ashes before feeding them to a pig who she would cook in an active volcano just to ensure they would never find so much as a hair from the idiotic man.

For now, though, Daisy would settle on discovering a surefire way of making his life miserable, the emerald-eyed child decides as she finds herself staring down at a small brunette haired child sobbing- Kami, Kyoya was going to slaughter her for letting the child get snot on her school uniform... Again- while he clings to her legs later that week.

Had anyone tried to read her mind right at that moment they would have been baffled to discovered a Chibi Daisy pulling at her hair while running in circles as she cursed whatever Deity she just knew was getting a good laugh out of her torment. Meanwhile, the physical Daisy just allowed herself to blink in slight confusion as she shifted her hold on Bubu, "How did you get inside my house?"

All the doors and window were locked, none of the air vents had been tampered with and while on the edge her home was still in the Hibari's Estate so he shouldn't have been capable of reaching her home- let alone somehow getting inside her bedroom- without being bitten to death for trespassing.

The child either didn't hear her or Little Tsu just didn't care as instead of answer the small brunette tightened his hold on her legs and further buried his face into her knees.

Okay, new plan: Calm down the child first, then investigate on the possible hole in her security.

She doesn't deal with emotional people, especially when said people are crying children that somehow managed to get inside her bedroom int he middle of the night, but Daisy would like to think she did well enough. Littel Tsu was now sleeping soundly within her bed with Bubu to chase away the 'monsters'- though she was still going to need to figure out how the brunette had gotten inside her room- while the green haired child herself went to deal with another matter.