Chapter 2

Hell, it turned out, did exist; though not in the Afterlife like many speculated.

Instead, it was a place on Earth- it had cleverly altered its name and disguised itself to help blend in- which went by the name of Namimori Daycare.

She's in Hell.

Emerald eyes slowly darted around the classroom- taking in the mass of loud toddlers who were either crying, screaming, covered in snot and paint or just outright making an unholy mess- as Daisy allowed her body to hunch slightly over Bubu in a protective gesture least one of the toddler's eyeing both it and her decision to make a grab for him.

What? It wasn't that far out of the realm of possibilities as most toddlers seemed to suffer from an unfortunate case of sticky fingers when it came to things they didn't have but thought they needed or just outright wanted.

"Class," Their Minder/Teacher - a woman in her mid-thirties with frazzled black hair, an obvious yet bright smile, and a paint-splattered dress- speaks over the noise with a well practiced ease that could only come from years of experience, "We have a new student today."

Her voice is cheerful- to cheerful in Daisy's opinion- as one of the woman's manicured hands pushes gently against the small of her back, "Everyone this is Daisy. Daisy, why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

If Daisy is honest, she would rather jump head first out of the nearest window- Don't get her wrong, she had been rather tolerable when it came to children though that had been more out of necessity than choice as her younger sister was ill-suited to be a parent. Always out partying, drinking or running off with her friends while completely forgetting about her own daughter to the point it had taken her younger sister a solid month to realize she had taken the child - as thirty head simultaneously turned her direction- briefly Daisy pondered on wither or not the whole class was possessed or some twisted form of The Children of the Corn suddenly brought to life- making that practically opened window seem more and more appealing by the second.

Then again, would she even make it to across the room to even reach the window before the eerie children tired tearing her limb from limb? Maybe...If she could find a way to knock their teacher into the hoard they would focus on the woman instead?

"Go on now Daisy, there's no need to be shy."

Glancing towards the woman from beneath a curtain of green bangs, Daisy forces herself to grant a hesitant nod before once more turning her attention to the 'possibly possessed' children before her.

"Hello," She mumbles softly- ensuring she keeps her voice as soft as she can- while tightening her grip on Bubu, "My name is Daisy. Its a pleasure to meet you."

It's not. She doesn't want to - doesn't need to- be here but since she is, Daisy finds herself determined to play the part of 'Shy, Invisible Daisy' in hopes the hyperactive children will get bored and leave her alone sooner rather than later.

"Is youwe haiw natuwally that colow?"

"Can I hold youw dolly?"

"Whewe did you come fwom?"

The voices rapidly flood into a swirling mass of noise- each child determined to get their own questions heard over the other's- which swiftly descended into chaos when one child threw his crayon at another, hitting the blonde haired toddler upside the head which in turn caused him to burst into tears before the blonde's friend tackled the culprit.

As though a silent signal had been trigger the classroom swiftly became a battlefield- the toddler's quickly taking sides before descending up their 'enemies' with a vengeance.