Twelve

The two stand up slowly and both surprised they did.

"I though you said you would be a fool to dance with me?" The boy smirks before grabbing onto two smaller hands.

"Shut up." Looking away he pulls her closer by her hips. She gasps ever so slightly Making the boy smile.

"Why do you wanna dance so badly?" "Never had anyone to dance with." "I don't know how...." she mumbles looking away. "Neither to I....we'll figure it out as we go along."

She hums along to the song, the two sway side to side. Stanley admires her face.

He doesn't have a crush on the girl, she's a friend. "Stanley...." "Hmm?" Their faces inches apart, she looks down as he smiles slightly as her facial features.

"You like Syd right?" "Y-Yeah....why?" "Just wondering....why." She sighs.

"Why don't you dance with her instead?" He blinks a few times before thinking of an answer. The song distracts his brain, wanting to tune into the beat instead of thinking of the answer.

"I-I don't know...she doesn't like dancing. She's never been the type to I guess....she likes Dina. There's no hope for me I guess..." he chuckles as y/n looks up.

Pity fills her eyes as the next song starts. She furrows her brows as "Gotta Have Soul" starts.

The boys smiles slightly before slowly pulling away from the girl and grabbing the hands significantly smaller than his.

"What's this songs name?" "Gotta Have soul." He smiles before intertwining their fingers together. The two start to dance more and more energetically.

Y/n laughs, the twinkle in her eye makes Stanley smile brighter. The boy smiles as the two jump around excitedly.

Things start to go in slow motion.

Y/n's h/l hair bounces up and down and she laughs. She squeezes his hands as the two laugh loudly. His heart flutters hearing her laugh.

Everything starts to go back to normal speed. Stanley's eyes go wide as the two trip, soon falling backwards.

Still not knowing what would happen that night.