Seven

People yell the lyrics and jump around. Y/n stares at my head phones and music player before picking it up and putting them on.

She bobs her head slightly while learning the lyrics. I lay back and decide to smoke once again. She rolls her eyes. I stand up and walk out, stumbling into people.

"Watch it man." "Whatever."

Instead of standing outside I decide to go to the lake. The small flashlight in my back pocket, lighting the small path I know like the back of my hand.

Small leaves crunch behind my footsteps. The smoke I inhale giving me the numbness of not feeling anything. Nothing. Not fear, sadness, or anger.

I reach the lake and the foot steps continue to follow until stopping immediately behind me. "Hello?" My voice cracks, making the person laugh.

"Y/n?" "Oh my god!" She comes into the light. "I didn't mean to scare you. I don't know why I didn't say anything." She continues to giggle. "Shit." I roll my eyes before she starts to walk into the dock.

"Let's swim." "What? Are you crazy? It's gonna be cold." "Jump in." I shrug. "Stanley I don't have a bathing suit." "Nude?" "No?! Are you crazy?!" She covers her mouth to quiet herself down.

*Your POV
"Possibly." He smiles before putting everything down. Taking his jacket and then shirt off. Then his pants. "Stop looking weirdo." He runs past me laughing. "Come join!" He yells before jumping into the icy water.

"I don't think I want to Stanley, you're high anyways." "Why does that matter?" He pushes his wet curls back. "Well...you don't feel anything right?" "Not really. Besides that, come in the water feels warm. Literally." He swims a bit am farther, soon going under. A couple seconds later a couple bubbles come up.

"I swear Stanley if you try to prank me I will actually drown you myself."

I might not seem like a nice and caring person but I really am. I just get annoyed easily.

"Stanley?" I find myself taking my shorts off. "Hello? Stanley? Please don't be dead I don't want to have that experience." I sigh before walking farther onto the dock.

"Stan?" The water stay still as I look around, no bubbles coming up. "Are you under the dock? Don't be dead."

More bubbles come up until they stop. I start to take my shirt and shoes off. "Stanley?!"

I jump in, the water like the boy said is warm. "Stanley?" Feeling around the water I only feel the coldness. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god! Where are you?!" I cover my face up with my hands as I breathe rapidly.

Arms quickly wrap around my waist. I squeal as the person laughs. "Fuck you Stanley! I though you drowned!" "I'm sorry." He says sarcastically, putting his chin on my shoulder. No space between us.

"Whoop! Stanley Barber getting it again?!" Turning around Brad and the party stare in awe. We float in the middle of the lake. Everyone whoops and hollers before walking onto the deck.

He continues to hold onto me. "Of course. They're staying together, we should've pieced it together. They're hooking up!!!" Everyone laughs and starts to strip before jumping in.