Five

"Come on guys get up!" A knock on the door makes the three cabin mates groan as they roll over.

*Stanley's POV
"Guys for real get up!" The knocking stops. Y/n gets up first. "Im going to the bathroom first." She slips into the small room, coming out fully dressed.

"I'm going next." Sydney pushes me
back onto the bed by my chest. "Fine then." I start taking my shirt off. My yellow and white stripped shirt, beige pants and green jacket.

"Weird." Y/n stares as I put my pants on. "Will you please close your eyes or something. And what do you mean weird?" "Your clothes style. It fits you but it's just weird." She looks me in the eyes and laughs, brushing her hair.

"Thank you?" I smile as I put my belt on. "Have you been here before?" "Yes many times." "What are we about to do then?" She questions.

"Probably some type of meeting or eating breakfast. Who knows." Sydney walks out fo the bathroom, soon walking out of the door. "Come on." Y/n smiles, she walks behind Sydney.

She's very moody. In a good way?

"Mr. Barber. Ms. l/n and Ms. Novak. You're here because of something that happened last night. Do you remember?" "Uh yeah. Brad came to our cabin. Got into her face and he punched Brad. Brad was clearly intoxicated." "No need to be aggressive Ms. Novak."

"Stop fucking calling me that." The counselor rolls his eyes. "Now. Brad says that you guys told him to come." "That's bullshit!" Sydney declares.

Y/n slightly hides behind me. Her hand gripping my shoulder for support with standing up. I pat her hand.

"Now Stanley you know what happens." "I was just protecting her. He came onto her. He was drunk! He should get in trouble." "She could've protected herself.  She doesn't need her boyfriend to protect her." He grumbles.

"We're not dating. You know what fuck this." I turn around and start walking back to the cabin. "Stanley wait up!" A hand grabs onto my arm, making me stop completely. "Thank you." She smiles.

"You're welcome I guess. Brad is a dick. Anyways." "Lets go eat."