AUTHORS NOTE.

FINALLY!! SO I FINISHED THE BOOK 1 OF BAD BOY IN A MASK. I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF THE READERS AND VOTERS WHO SUPPORTED MY BOOK UNTIL THE END.

First of all, I didnt expect to make this just like this quick. I started BBIAM on April 18, 2020 which was bangbangcon live was held in that day.

Second, its just 4 months. I ended BBIAM at
July 18, 2020, which made me surprised because I ended it at the same date.

I am really thankful for reaching 2.27k or many more readers and 588 votes. As of the people who knows the issue why I deleted the two previous books which was "My Life With Taehyung" and "Magic Shop". Well, I wouldnt tell any reasons behind it because it was too personal.

I didnt know that I could be ending up with this kind of work. I have so many supports behind my back which made me happy and grateful that i've reached the goal that I wanted to reach.

I also dont want to make this too long so I just want to say thank you all for the supports and help. I wouldnt reach this without any of you.

I would be working on the book 2 of BBIAM, so stay tuned with it!! There were still more chilly things to know. And!! There will be more twist between HyungAra!!

And as of the 2 books again!! I will be changing their flows and their story like since I created that when I dont have enough braincells yet. And now that I feel too confident. I will be doing alot better.

So, thank you again for everything readers and voters. I hope all of you would have a nice day and be okay from the virus we had international. I hope everyone is safe and I hope everyone has some foods to eat!!

I'll always be praying that each of us is safe and okay and that this pandemic will be gone and we can all have our old lives back. Thank you to the fronliners hehe. And!!

I will be coming back at August 1 or maybe 18? It depends guys!! But stay tuned for a surprise update ofr the BBIAM book 2 :)))

Love ya'll, Thank you!! ♡♡

Special thanks to the people who hardly helped me get to this end.

Rose_abigail and Larssy13 loveu both, see u soon and bond us soon. More intramuros days to go.♡