1:40

They all sat around the lane in their seats, Luther standing at the end so he was the centre of attention, always the leader of the group.

Lena had her back against Five's legs, opting to remain seated cross legged on the floor in front of where he sat. Every so often she would feel his fingers playing with a strand of her hair and it would calm the fire inside of her from getting unbearable.

For now, anyways.

"Look, I hate to be the one to say it, but everyone needs to prepare," Luther addressed everyone, noticeably avoiding the young couples eyes.

When he had returned after Five had jumped back into the building, he was disheveled and nervous, to say the least. No one knew what he had done or said, but they could all take a guess. Five had taken his seat by Lena with white knuckles in a clenched fists, jaw tense.

He softened when he looked down at her, though.

"For what?" Diego asked boredly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya." He said it like it should have been obvious.

Like she wasn't their sister. Like she wasn't even a human being.

Allison smacked him on the arm with her notepad.

"We may not have a choice, Allison."

"Last I recall it was you who told us 'there's always a choice,'" Lena tilted her head at him with narrowed eyes, at the same time Diego snapped, "bullshit."

"Like what?" Five asked, and she noted that he was genuinely trying to ask for a solution; he clearly didn't want to hurt his sister, and she understood that if the end of the world was at stake one persons death might be the best option. That didn't mean she had to like it.

"I don't know."

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya," Luther said impatiently. "And fast, okay? She could be anywhere."

"Or... here," Klaus piped up, shaking the newspaper in his hands. "Look at this."

He turned the page for them all to see an advertisement for an orchestra performance, Vanya being the lead violinist pasted on the front.

"Her concert is tonight." Diego muttered.

Lena shot a glare at the worker lady coming over to interrupt them, "Hi, I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave."

"Who's turn is it?" Diego sighed, playing along.

Luther sighed in frustration, then proceeded to grab a bowling ball and carelessly throw it across two lanes without looking. Pins knock down and he turned back to the group as the worker stared, somewhat satisfied, but she didn't leave.

"Also, we've had a complaint about the smell of smoke coming from your group," Five's hands stilled against the back of Lena's neck and the others tried not to glance her way. "We don't allow smoking in here and if my boss catches one of you he's gonna ask you're whole group to leave."

Klaus gave her a wide smile. "Sorry, I smoked outside earlier. The smell just sticks to your clothes, you know?"

The lady nodded in understanding and muttered a small 'okay, thats fine' before she walked away.

Lena felt a couple pairs of eyes shoot her way and kept her eyes on the floor. "Not a word." She warned.

No one said anything. Allison tapped her notepad at Luther.

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this," Luther countered, looking at all his siblings individually, quickly avoiding Five's gaze, to their amusement. "We have a responsibility to dad."