chapter 15

Hartaj woke up early, he planned to take a round of their properties before heading back to Quetta. He got dressed and headed out. The sun was rising, he liked taking early morning strolls when he could.

He went to the stables and freed his black horse, Yusha. He preferred to ride this horse because it was only his. Many people didn't like black horses, but he found Yusha beautiful. The thing which made him special for Hartaj was that he only let Hartaj ride him. It doesn't matter how much others try to handle him, he won't take it. This horse was given to Hartaj when he was only 14, seeing his interest in them.

Hartaj patted him for a few minutes and then saddled him easily. " Ready for the stroll?" Hartaj said to Yusha.

Hartaj looked around the area for some time and then headed towards the lake. This lake was a thing of beauty with all the rockiness in the surroundings. Hartaj liked to come here. This lake was at the end of their property. A rival's property started from the other end of the lake. Once Yusha was done drinking water, Hartaj was ready to return.

He had just turned. He saw Jabraan Baloch coming towards him.

His brows knitted seeing that person. There had been rivalry between both families since decades. Both families were strong and the need to have an upper hand never let them make peace. Hartaj also didn't like their ways, he couldn't bear them.

Jabraan Baloch smirked as he came near. " What a pleasant surprise, it had been long since I have seen you." He said knowing that Hartaj would hate his guts.

"I would have preferred not seeing you even now." Hartaj seethed. Be hated the whole family with everything in him.

"How bad ?" Jabraan said, faking sadness . He was of Hartaj's age and they loved to rile each other up. The rivalry of both families was ingrown in both of them.

"Last time, Ii let you live. Don't expect so much mercy from me this time." Hartaj said with a cruel smile. He was referring to the time they had gotten into a fight. Hartaj had beaten him for touching the same horse, which was standing beside them. It wasn't a big deal, but Jabraan had done it to make Hartaj angry and he had succeeded greatly.

Before Jabraan could reply, his phone rang. He picked up the call talking to the person.

"Okay, we will meet later. I need to return now." Jabraan said with a wink, forgetting Hartaj's jab.

Hartaj fisted his hands, controlling his anger. seeing Jabraan's face had spoiled his mood. He was an easy going when he wanted to be but he had also taken the anger and hot bloodedness which ran in their family.
------------------

On the other hand, Mahrosh was getting normal after their visit to Balochistan. Hukumyar liked seeing her quirky side. She made him smile with her talks and actions.

They were laying their bed at night, when Hukumyaar suddenly asked "You never take my name, why?"

"How can I take your name?" Mahrosh asked flustered.

"Like I take yours. " Hukumyaar replied barely controlling his smile.

"You are sooo much older and also ... " Mahrosh left the sentence incomplete. Hukumyaar could see her cheeks going red from embarrassment.

"I am going to stay older than you, even after 20 years. You never going to take my name?" Hukumyaar asked fully smiling.

Mahrosh saw his smile as she glanced at him . she understood that he was teasing her. "Tang na kren!!!!!( Don't tease me!)" She said, pouting as Hukumyaar chuckled.
___________
Mujhy peeny se na roka kro

Ye mere jeene ka sahara he usky jany k bad.....
____________

Salaam readers! Heres the update . who is excited for hartaj's story?