You walked down the stairs and saw Kageyama getting surrounded by your mother and your brother. You grabbed his hand and pulled him away. He put off his shoes and that was the first time you really looked at his outfit.

'Damn he looks soo good' you thought

'Damn he looks soo good' you thought. As he finished, he looked at you waiting for you to say something. You saw you mom coming up so you immediately began to talk. "Let's watch something... or do you want to do something else?" You asked and he shook his head nervously. "You want something to eat or to drink, before we get into the living room?" "Ehmm water.. maybe" you nodded and walked with him first into the kitchen. You grabbed two glasses of water and walked into the living room. He sat down and you grabbed the remote and gave it him. "You can decide what to watch" you said and he nodded. He looked at the remote and then back to you. He looked like a little kid who doesn't know how to use a remote. You chuckled and quickly told him how to use your remote.

After a while, you felt someone starring and turned around. You turned around and saw Koushi and your mother spying on the two of you. Tobio saw that you turned around and did too. "You want to watch with us?" He asked innocently and they nodded. They sat down and you continued with watching until you got a bit cold. You were about to stand up and get a blanked as you saw that Kageyama is removing his hoodie. He gave it to you and you put it on. You looked at him and thanked and that not just for giving you his hoodie, also for removing it while you watching him. 'That shirt... uhh it looks sooo good on him' you thought with now red cheeks. You laid your head on his chest and went on watching. After a while of watching and getting spyed from your mother and brother, gave Kageyama you a go. It was even later then 1:30 but you didn't cared. I mean the important person was next to you. You gave him the hoodie back and put on your shoes. You two said good bye and then left... fast, before your mom could do some pictures.

He first walked you to the arcade. 'So our date is at the arcade, how cool' you fan-girled. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the arcade and the first thing you could see, were people playing at those slots. Your eyes litterly had stars in them as you looked around. "Where do you want to go first?" He asked and you looked at him with big eyes. "Can I really decide?" You asked and he nodded while laughing a bit. Kageyama chuckled at you as you pulled him to different slots.

You saw Kageyama checking the time every now and then. You didn't really thought much about it and shrugged it off. You two played one game on the last slot you haven't played yet. The most games you won and some you lost on purpose, so that Kageyama won't be pissed. You were about to win as you felt two hand on your hips. You knew it was Kageyama trying to distract you and so you didn't let him. He snaked his hands around you and hugged you. He moved his head on your shoulder and 'cuddled' with your head. (Geez, I'm really bad at explaining. I'm sorry 😂)
You could feel his breath on your neck and you tried really hard to let nothing out. "What is your wish" he wispered into your ear. That slightly confused you but it would confuse you much more if he would've said that with his normal voice. He wispered you some things into your ear with a deep and quiet voice. You turned red and couldn't concentrate anymore that you lost. After you lost Kageyama cheered and you looked confused at him. "The first time you lost without doing it on purpose. Yesss!" He cheered and you chuckled still with a red face. He looked once again on his phone to check the time and said "I have another place where I want to take you so let's get going". You walked out and saw those claw machines. You saw a duck plushi and wanted it but you also didn't wanted to bother. Kageyama noticed you starring at the claw machines and immediately knew what you wanted. "Hey ehh (y/n), could you buy me something to drink quick?" He asked and you looked at him with one eyebrow raised but nodded he gave you money and you left. 'Why is he sending me to get something to drink... and why is he always starring on his phone?' You questioned yourself and bought the milk (of course, it's Kageyama).