Chapter 23

A gentle breeze hit Danny's face; an explosion going off in the distance. He ran off to save people; his heart beating into his throat.
  "Danny!"

  Danny turned around to see Sam, Tucker.. the rest of his old class.

  Danny shot awake his head pounding.

  I'm done with these mindless games.. stop these stupid dreams.. he clenched his head and sighed.

  He got up and got dressed; he floated down to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Midoriya and him were supposed to go patrolling today.

   Midoriya yawned walking in. "Oh hey.. Danny-Kun.."
  "Hey Izuku." Danny smiled. He washed his face up quickly.
  "Alright, first area will be the abandoned backroads, then we will go further to the main road and patrol the east side of the city since it's populated." Midoriya yawned. Danny nodded gently; "Alright. let's get to it."

———————

An explosion went off- a giant mutant guy had started destroying a bridge- which wasn't good.

  "Kids! Get everyone off that bridge!" Camui Woods ordered. Midoriya and Danny nodded- Midoriya charged up and hopped toward the bridge- Danny sped towards the bridge while flying; Midoriya and Danny each packed the hostages onto a giant shield Danny had created to hold them all.

  Danny floated them all down to a safer area, with Midoriya guiding them all out of the danger zone.

  "Danny!"

  Danny turned around- expecting Midoriya to be calling his name.

  His eyes widened to see Mikey, a former nerd in his old school.

   Danny's eyes went bright green- "D-Don't get any closer!" Danny hissed. Mikey's eyes widened; a bit confused.

  Midoriya grabbed Danny's shoulder and he turned to him quickly. "Danny-kun?" Midoriya asked quietly.

  "W-we should go patrol elsewhere." Danny said quickly.
  Out of the corner of his eye Lancer appeared.

  "W-What is going on?!"

   ————————-

Two days earlier

"So.. this kid thinks it's funny to be in a wrong dimension and destroy my plans?!" The mysterious cloaked figure yelled angrily, slamming his hands into the bar table.

  Kurogiri looked up; a bit angry that this stranger was slamming his hands on the table. "Then so be it." The stranger laughed.

  The strangers eyes glew white ; 'Lets make it hard for this boy to even function. Let's bring back his past.'

——————-

Lancers eyes widened at the boy- "Midoriya, Let's go!" Danny floated up for everyone to gasp, and grabbed Midoriya flying off.

  "Danny-Kun! Put me down! Put me down!" Midoriya started freaking out. "Sorry Izuku." He landed them in front of the dorm enterance, which wasn't too long of a flight since Danny could go 112 MPH in a blink of an eye.

  Midoriya took a deep breathe; "Who were those people?" Midoriya asked curiously. "Old classmates. From Amity— I don't know how they got here.. when they got here.." Danny was panicking. "If Lancer is alive.. then..?" Danny looked at his hands .

   Suddenly a whoosh of air was heard, and there appeared Clockwork in front of Danny and Midoriya;

  Midoriya let out a screech of suprise, Which he quickly apologized for.
  "Daniel, You're perfectly aware that your classmates are back?" Clockwork asked; shaking his head.