With the introduction of this new Guild benefit, Zero Wing became significantly more attractive towards their respective Guilds' elite and expert members. It was only a matter of time before their Guilds started to lose large groups of their members, yet there was nothing their Guilds could do to stop it...

For a time after news of the updated advanced combat rooms spread, the number of elite and expert players trying to join Zero Wing increased exponentially. Because of this, Aqua Rose, who was trying to organize Zero Wing's harvest from its war with Heaven's Burial and Blackwater, was ecstatic.

In less than half an hour since the new advanced combat rooms had been introduced, Zero Wing had received 20,000-plus applications from ordinary players, 5,000-plus applications from elite players, and 200-plus applications from expert players. Just testing all of these players would take a very long time.

The Guild's development speed had far exceeded Aqua Rose's initial expectations.

Aqua Rose had estimated that it would take Zero Wing roughly two or three days to recruit so many elite and expert players, but it would seem that Zero Wing might increase its elite member count past 250,000 sooner than that. The Guild also shouldn't have any problems increasing its expert member count to 5,000.

With such high numbers, Zero Wing would surpass many actual first-rate Guilds. The only real difference separating Zero Wing from actual first-rate Guilds now was the Guild's smaller sphere of influence and fewer normal members.

However, this couldn't be helped since Zero Wing's recruitment standards were too high. Moreover, first-rate Guilds had begun spreading their influence throughout God's Domain the day the game launched; their influence now covered multiple kingdoms and empires. These first-rate Guilds had spent countless resources and an absurd amount of wealth to build a sturdy foundation for themselves. Zero Wing, on the other hand, had begun its development in a single city with little-to-no wealth or resources.

Meanwhile, the effectiveness of the advanced combat rooms' promotion effect had also caught Shi Feng by surprise.

Guild elites and experts were necessary for a Guild's development because Guilds needed manpower to manage and protect the new territory it acquired. Simply chasing away the local rulers wasn't enough. If a Guild lacked the strength to protect its new territory, some other power would eventually capture the territory. In that case, the Guild might as well have not bothered to expand in the first place.

Currently, Zero Wing was still able to get by with the number of elite and expert members it had since it had very few territories. In total, the Guild only controlled three towns and one city. In comparison, first-rate Guilds controlled over a dozen towns that were spread across multiple kingdoms and empires.

However, if Zero Wing started to expand, it would naturally encounter more rival powers. If multiple locations were attacked at the same time, Shi Feng wouldn't be able to protect all of his territories even if he were more powerful. Hence, a sufficient number of Guild elite and expert members was extremely important.

As Shi Feng ruminated over Zero Wing's future, Gentle Snow suddenly contacted him and asked, "Guild Leader, where are you now?"

"I'm in Stone Forest Town. Has something happened?" Shi Feng asked curiously.

When Stone Forest Town had been attacked, Aqua Rose had led plenty of the Guild's experts to reinforce the town. Meanwhile, Gentle Snow had been responsible for assisting the kingdom's armies against the Evil Beast army that was invading Star-Moon Kingdom. Since the Evil God's Temple's NPCs controlled these Evil Beasts, not players, they were much higher-leveled. The lowest-leveled Evil Beast was Level 60, while the majority of the Evil Beasts were Chieftain rank and above. In addition, quite a few Tier 3 NPCs from the Evil God's Temple commanded the Evil Beast army.