"Someone's looking down on the city from above?" The Ranger's report surprised Singular Burial slightly. "Do you know who it is?"

This was the first time they had encountered such an arrogant player since Heaven's Burial had taken control of Ancient Rock City.

"We've tried to investigate, but he's wearing a Black Cloak, so we can't see the player's identity," the Ranger said, shaking his head.

"Interesting. This person must be tired of life to act so wildly in Heaven's Burial's territory. Although I don't know what they intend to do, I don't want to see them leave this place alive. Notify our subordinates immediately and have them display the Guild's strength," Singular Burial said, sneering as he looked at the cloaked image of Shi Feng.

"Understood!" The Ranger left to notify the NPC and player patrol squads to take action.

Normally, NPC soldiers wouldn't take long to deal with an intruder when an enemy appeared in a city, but since this mysterious individual had hidden his identity and hadn't done anything just yet, they'd only be prevented from entering Ancient Rock City. The NPCs would not attempt to remove the player.

However, these NPCs would launch an attack if they received a direct command.

Current players were little more than flies to Level 100 NPCs.

Shortly after Singular Burial issued the command, the NPCs on the city walls set their sights on Shi Feng as he hovered above the city.

One of the Tier 3 commanders immediately launched a Tier 3 Spell, while the Tier 1 soldiers beside him pulled out their bows and fired at Shi Feng.

"It seems that Heaven's Burial is really angry. They actually commanded the NPCs to attack. That person is in for a beating."

"I know, right? It really makes you wonder what is going through that person's mind. Does he really think Ancient Rock City's NPC soldiers there for decoration?"

As everyone watched the Tier 3 Spell and hundreds of arrows soar towards the hovering intruder, Shi Feng finished his preparations. He then unfurled the Tier 3 Defensive Scroll in his hands and activated it.

Immediately, dark-blue streams of air danced around Shi Feng, encasing him. Not only did the air streams strike the incoming arrows down, but they also blocked the Tier 3 Spell. In the end, Shi Feng emerged from the volley unscathed.

"What?! He's still alive?!" Everyone was stunned when they saw Shi Feng unharmed.

Against a Level 100, Tier 3 NPC's Tier 3 Spell, even a player of the same rank and level would take significant damage. The other NPCs had also fired hundreds of arrows at Shi Feng.

Yet, despite such a domineering assault, Shi Feng hadn't taken any damage.

Contrary to expectations, Shi Feng didn't try to escape after the NPCs' first volley ended. Rather, he pulled an item from his bag.

The instant he revealed this item, the surrounding Mana surged towards Shi Feng.

As he began to chant an incantation, the Mana around him concentrated into liquid. In seconds, a pitch-black magic array, covering a 2,000-yard radius, appeared above Ancient Rock City. The phantom of a Demon King then appeared beneath the magic array, radiating a terrifying aura that every player in Ancient Rock City could feel.

"What a powerful Spell!"

"What is that person trying to do?"

"He couldn't really be trying to siege the city, right?"

"This is insane! That person is definitely crazy! This is Ancient Rock City we're talking about! What can one player like him possibly do to the city's defensive magic array?"