Chloe just turned around and stomped away, while Adrien turned towards me. 

“I hope you wouldn’t mind me taking you to the dance?” He asked shyly, his hand still in mine. 

“Of course, not!” I breathed quickly. 

Adrien was just opening his mouth to say something when a loud crash could be heard from the other side of the hall. 

“I am Soul Stealer! Adrien will be mine, and only mine!” 

“CHLOE?!” Adrien and I said in unison, and without waiting for any response, I hurriedly said, “I gotta go!” 

After finding a safe place to transform, I zipped towards Chloe...I mean Soul Stealer. I could see Chat already in action, blocking the beams Soul Stealer launched at him. And he swiftly landed next to me. 

“I was wondering when you’d come to save my soul, M’lady!” Chat winked.

“Let’s get this quickly, Chaton. This Ladybug’s got places to be!” 

“Behind you M’lady!” He bowed, as he jumped up with me. 

Avoiding the beams Soul Stealer sent at me, I tried grabbing her with my yo-yo, but she launched a beam and I missed it by inches, and also missed Soul Stealer. But I missed one more thing: My bracelet fell off my pocket. 

“M’lady, I think the Akuma is in her bracelet!” Chat told me, while struggling to keep the beams Soul Stealer sent at him. 

“Let’s use some luck to make this easier!” With this, I summoned up my lucky charm, and I got a mirror. 

Quickly realizing what I had to do, I screamed to get Soul Stealer’s attention, “Hey, Chloe! Bet ya’ can’t catch me!” 

“You imprudent bug!” She shrieked as she lunged forward for me. 

Using the mirror as my shield I blocked her beams she threw at me, and managed to reach closer to her. I ducked below and grabbed her arm, as I yanked the bracelet off her hand and threw it to Chat. 

“Chat! NOW!” I yelled. 

“NO!’ Chloe shrieked as Chat used his Cataclysm on her bracelet, demolishing it to a black ash. 

Chloe turned back and I used my Miraculous Ladybugs to fix everything, and my earring beeped. 

Right when I was about to zip away, Chat caught my arm. “Ladybug, can I please talk to you.” He had a serious expression contradicting his usual composure, which made me stop in my tracks. “Somewhere private?” He added. 

I knew something was up, so I simply followed him to one of the hallways, on the floor above the ballroom. Once we were out of hearing range and sight, he faced me and held something up. 

“You dropped something, princess.” He began. 

My eyes widened as I realized what he called me. “What did you just call me, Chat?” 

“You can’t hide from me anymore, M’lady. I know you’re Marinette. Why else would you have this lucky charm bracelet.” He said, with a smirk dancing on his lips. 

“What? How-how could you tell this just by looking at my bracelet?” I managed to ask.

“Maybe because I gave it to you, bugaboo!” He answered with a wink, and then pulled out his charm bracelet. 

The bracelet I gave to Adrien. 

My eyes widened once again, as I thought of what just happened. Chat Noir is Adrien. Adrien is Chat Noir. 

“M’lady…” Chat began, “Are you-are you disappointed that it was me?” 

“Wha-NO! Of course not, Minou! The fact that my best friend was my long term crush is just overwhelming!” I breathed, as my earrings beeped and I was smiling unconsciously. 

“What?! You had a crush on me?” He asked in disbelief. 

I shifted uncomfortably as I nodded my head slowly. 

The next thing I knew Chat’s arms wrapped around me as he whispered, “I love you too, buginette.” His transformation wore off, and so did mine. But his words were all I needed to hear to press my lips to his. 

And as we danced the night away, and occasionally grabbed a few kisses, I could tell Alya was waiting to question us both. But me? My attention was on my Chaton. 

“Who knew lucky charms would lead to the reveal?” I whispered while we were dancing. 

“I’m so happy it was you. You were my Lucky Charm all along, buginette.”