Chapter 4: 7 Minutes

Beginne am Anfang

???: I thought the presence of the Colonel in this party was public knowledge?

???: To come here and kill the best friend of the Colonel in front of him. Did she plan to die?

???: How foolish.

He overheard a few other guests speak, but he didn't have time to get angry at their condescending and uncaring tone, or question the new unknown name, for his father lifted his blade up in the air, turning it into a giant iron fist and slamming down on the remains of Dahlia, the ground crumbling below him and creating a cloud of dust, he saw something jumping out of the cloud, but to his surprise, it wasn't his father, but instead Dahlia, who looked completely undamaged, even her clothes seemed untouched, as if the last attack never happened.

Dahlia: Are you done with your "fit" Baryl? I didn't come here to play with you.

Baryl: Yes. YOU CAME HERE TO DIE!

He disappeared once more, appearing right behind her with his sword arm turned into the same cannon as before.

Baryl: Z-CANNON!

He shot her at point blank range, her body being launched in break neck speed to the other side of the room with a massive hole in her torso, but while still in mid air she managed to put her feet onto the ground, the ground breaking with her strength and stopping her flight to the other side of the room.

Baryl: Tch, I missed the parasite.

Almost in response to what he said the wound on Dahlia's body regenerated, mechanic parts inside of her closing the wound followed by her clothes creating cloth and sewing itself back together.

Dahlia: Again with the teleportation? Haven't you learned anything new?

He grumbled in rage.

Baryl: WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS!? WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM IT!?

Dahlia: I thought you'd never ask.

She pointed her gun at Selene.

Dahlia: Now my dear Selene I know it's your special day, so I'll keep it brief: where's the Skull Heart?

Selene: Th-the Skull Heart ? What are you talking about ?

Dahlia: Nothing's ever easy with you celebrities, is it? So be it. I should have done this from the start. Bring her out girls

Sienna: Mother! Father! Y/N! Help!

The attentions of all the guests were drawn to Sienna, kneeling on the floor and being held by the hair by two maids, who were now bearing the same bunny mask as Dahlia's lackeys.

Roberto: S-Squigly...no...

He said with a weak voice through coughs of blood, Leviathan with eyes as wide as saucers and mouth agape, so shocked he couldn't even move or say anything about their situation.

Black Dahlia: You know the rules: double cross the Medici and pay the price. Ever seen what this can do at close range? Cause your girl is about to find out.

Baryl: ENOUGH! I WILL NOT BE IGNORED.

He raised his sword, multiple soldiers wearing some kind of futuristic looking armor rising from the ground, assault rifles pointed at every person wearing a bunny mask.

Baryl: ALL OF YOU WHO STAND WITH THE MEDICI, LEAVE NOW OR DIE BY MY HAND.

No one answered, in fact, some of the people in masks even laughed.

Dahlia: Do you really think we'd come unprepared? Tell me Colonel, have you been feeling healthy today?

His eyes widened, before his angry scowl came back in full force.