New School

"Binnie wake up, it's time for your new school day."
"Coming mom"
Changbin was getting dressed for his new school. He was choosing between a white skirt or pink skirt. "Which one should I choose? White it is" Changbin was currently wearing a baby blue crop top with a white skirt and white shoes.

~Timeskip~

"Changbin byung?!" Changbin turned around and saw his friends. "Seungmin?! Jeongin?! Minho?!"
"Hyung i didn't know you were coming to this school" said jeongin.
"I didn't know you guys were coming to this school either, good thing now I have friends to hang with."
They all entered the new school 'JYP KIDS'. They all checked their classes.
"I have math first period" said jeongin and seungmin. "What about you changbin" minho asked. "I have history, you hyung? "I have history too, let's go."
"Bye guys" they all waved to each other.

Changbin and minho were entering their class. "Hello class we have some new students today." The teacher said. "Please introduce yourselfs".
Minho spoke up first "Hello my name is Minho I am 18 yrs old , please take care of me." "Thank you Minho you could sit next to Jisung, jisung raise up your hand" Minho went and sat next to Jisung.

Jisung pov
I was so bored in class when i saw 2 students come in."Hello class we have some new students today." I look up and see a boy introduce himself, he says his name is minho and is 18 yrs old. He looks so cute in that skirt and hoodie i thought. "You could sit next to jisung".I raised my hand up and came and sat next to me. I have to have him. I thought to myself. I have to keep my image of my bad boy though.

"Please introduce yourself." "My name is changbin , i am 18 yrs old, please take care of me." "Thank you changbin please sit in front of Felix, felix raise your hand."

Felix pov
I was at my class all bored because honestly who even likes school. All of a sudden the door opened and 2 boys came in the first boy introduced himself and sat next to jisung, but the second boy was so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was wearing a baby blue crop top and a white skirt with white shoes. I have to have my way with him I thought to myself. "Please sit in front of felix". I look up and the boy is sitting in front of me. He looks so perfect and innocent i want to ruin.

Meanwhile with jeongin and seungmin
"I am jeongin and i am 18 yrs old". "Please sit next to chan." "I am seungmin and i am 18 yrs old."Please sit in front of hyunjin. Chan and hyunjin looked at the boys and they looked so innocent and perfect. Chan had his attention on jeongin and hyunjin on reunion. Tbey both knew they had to have their way with them.