In love?

Changbin

I saw hyunjin looking at seungmin with lust in his eyes. Is his love seungmin!? He better not hurt him.

I look over at hyunjin. "Hyunjin can i talk to you please." He looks at me and nods. "Wait where are you going" I turn and it's felix. "Lixie it's ok. He won't do anything to me. Right hyunjin" "Yes felix i won't do anything to him i promise" Felix nods and sits back down.

I take hyunjin close to the restroom.

"Hyunjin..." "Yes?" "Is the one you love perhaps seungmin?" I see him blush. "H-how do you know" "Hyunjin it's so obvious" "Yes he is" "Hyunjin can you promise me one thing" "What is it?" "Can you please not force him to do anything like you did to me or break his heart?" "I promise" "Ok let's go back"

"Wait changbin. I have something to ask you" "Hm what is it?" "Do you love felix?" I was stunned by the sudden question. And then i thought about it. Do i love felix? We're not even dating. He does take care of me. He protects me. But... Does he even like or love me back? I turn to hyunjin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile. "I do love felix"

"But i don't think he loves me back" I try to hold back my tears and force a smile. I put my head down.

"Why would you say that?" He asked. I looked up at him. "What do you mean?" "Changbin felix has took care of you and has protected you. Why do you still think he doesn't love you?" "I don't know. I just have a feeling."

Hyunjin places an arm on my shoulder. "Trust me changbin. Felix does love you." "How do you know that?" "Felix is my friend and he has never protected someone like that before."

After hearing that i couldn't hold back my tears anymore. "Hey hey why are you crying" "I'm sorry hyunjin I'm just so happy" He laughed and hugged me. "There there" He pats my head. "Come on let's go back before felix gets worried" I nod my head and leave.

I quickly wipe away my tears but I'm pretty sure my eyes are still red. We arrive to our table and felix looks up immediately. He looked concerned.

"Why are your eyes red. Did hyunjin make you cry?" He looks up at hyunjin. Hyunjin puts his hands up in defense. "I didn't do anything" I see felix look back at me. "What happened?" He asks sounding concerned. "Lixie i have something to tell you."

He looked at me confused. I look at hyunjin and he nods. I look back at felix and say "What is it?" "I don't want to tell you here I want it to be somewhere more private." "Oh. Do you want me to go to your house?" "Can we go to yours?"

"Sure." "Ok lixie see you after school"

The school bell rang so we had to go to our next class. I look at my friends and say "Come on guys let's go" They stood up and followed me.

Today is the day. The day i tell Lee Felix that I love him.