• Six •

I don't have any weird header quotes anymore.... Lolll

//ALL THE STARS//

🐼💖🐼

I climbed up the fire escape, up to the roof.
Right as I reached the edge, a hand extended in my direction. Looking up my eyes met those green ones of the ninja.

I smiled and accepted his chivalrous gesture, letting him pull me up to the roof.
Tonight was just like any other night, but at the same time it was so much more. The air seemed cooler, the lights shining on the street seemed the perfect amount of dim, and the moon...oh the moon. It lit up the sky so brightly, accompanied by the few specks of stars littered across the sky.

Except that tonight wasn't like any other night.
The green ninja was standing in front of me. He was getting a bit nervous. I could see him twiddling his thumbs while rocking back and forth on his heels.
But he didn't seem just nervous. The way his eyes were half closed, he was definitely smiling.
My lip curled into an excited smile, one that I tried so very hard to hold back inside. But I just couldn't.

"So Mr. Green Ninja... What do I owe this pleasure to?" I asked, bringing in small talk into the silence. His eyes met mine with quick darting movements .
I snickered a laugh. "What happened to that confident ninja who saved my from falling to my doom last night, mm?" Another question left my lips as I walked closer to him, suddenly feeling more confident whereas his confidence seemed to have taken a backseat and let a shy boy appear in front of me today.
I really didn't mind. The green ninja seemed like a shy kind of cute.

He shook his head, stifling his own laughter, and this time when his eyes met mine, they stayed their, staring deeply into me.
Wow. I know a lot of people say that looks can kill, but isn't there also a saying that your eyes can speak a thousand words?
That is exactly what I could feel right now.
Love at first sight... it was actually a thing. Cuz I was so starting to fall for this mystery boy. Falling for someone I don't know at all, a someone who possible can't tell me much about himself. I really need to fix my type.

A fake cough pulled me out of my short thoughts. Without realising, I had been staring at the ninja while daydreaming.
"So, I said I wanted to fix the fact that I don't know you." He started a bit more confident than before.
"Ah there is the confident greenie from last night." I wink, playing with him. What? I was allowed to have some fun too.
"You want to see the flirty side too?" He sent me a fiery look, eyes scanning over my face.
"I wouldn't mind that." Our conversation just turned into a flirty competition. I was pretty surprised at how flirty I could be. Talk about discovery]in a new side.
Our gazes met in a hot connection. His pupils pulsed and I am sure mine mimicked his.
"I bet this is what it is like meeting a tinder date." I laugh trying to ease out the hormones flowing through me. It is all too fast.
"Never been on one." He shrugged, eyes turning normal. "Same..." I replied.

"Hey do you want me to show you some cool stuff?" He asked getting excited like a child. His persona did a 180 and now he was giving off some of the cutest, calmest, most childish vibes.
I tilted my head while giving him a snarky smile.
"What comes under 'cool stuff' ? " my fingers go up in air quotes. He points up to the empty sky, confusing me.
"What is so cool about a blank sky?" I cross my arms while challenging his idea.
"I don't know..." he trailed off and then conjoured up a magical green orb in his hand. I stared at it completely perplexed.
The orb emitted a green glow then gently painted his features in that forrest coloured hue. The way the light flickered and reflected in his eyes, you could call that a sight to die for.