"I know." You giggle. He kissed your neck and your body reacted to it. "Don't do it here. Jisung is in the living room." You replied. 'Bitch you are literally letting that man kiss your neck. Hit him or shout for Jisung.'

"He won't." He kissed your neck as his hands ran around your body.

"What are you doing hyung?" A voice startled both of them. Kwang looked up and so did your body, as jolt of shock ran down your body. You gained back your control and pushed him a bit back. "Jisung." You call his name but he raised his hand stopping you, glaring at his hyung. "I am asking you something hyung." His eyes narrowed, anger expressed by his tight jaw.

Kwang came to you and hugged. "Hugging my sister." He smirked. "Let go of me oppa." You pushed him enough. "You weren't hugging her before." His voice firm and took a step, clearly expressing his silent anger.

"Jisung, this is none of your business. So leave us alone." Kwang spoke his voice normal enough. But Jisung took his steps to him, glaring and ready to punch but you got in between. "Jisung, no. He didn't do anything." You say not wanting to break a fight between two wolves.

He looked at you, his jaw tightening even more. " I saw it noona. He was kissing you. That's something called sexual harassment." He grunted shouting at you with disappointment, how you support Suho even though you knew what he did. "Jisung, this is nothing. Nothing happened okay. He was just playing around. He was trying to see how your wolf will react if anyone else would do something bad to me." Your scared voice and startled self was trying to calm the teen. So that no problem arises between the brothers.

You didn't want them to fight and get one killed. Kwang being powerful than Jisung, needless to say he would even go to the extend to kill him. None of the elders were around, being their sister you had to control them.

"Don't lie to me noona." He yelled at you.

Kwang pushed you back making him a shield. The thing that you did notice until then was that Jisung was as tall as Suho. Their eyes leveling. "Oppa, Jisung-ah, stop it. Please." You try to intervene but Suho holds you behind him.

"What will you do?" Suho provoked Jisung. "I will punch you, I won't give a care hyung. You are trying to abuse her." Jisung spat at Kwang, eyes bulging out. "Stop it both of you." You again try to come between the two. "Noona, move away." Jisung shouted.

"Don't shout at her." Kwang shouted at him. "And you don't touch my sister." Both were at each other's neck. "You can't talk to her like that. She's mine. You get that." He growled.

"What nonsense are you spatting. Come to your senses." Jisung shouted on his face to knock some senses in him. "I don't give a care what others think. She is my wife!" He shouted Jisung. "Who the hell sees his sister as wife. Have you gone mad?!" Jisung yelled

"I'm pregnant!!!" You shout from the corner of the room, looking at the arguing boys. It was silent. Dead silent. They let go of their collars gapping at you, shocked at the statement.

"What?!" Suddenly your aunt's startled voice rang in the house. All of their gazes moved to the kitchen entrance. There stood your aunt and uncle, their eyes wide open surprised to the news.

"Eomma, hyung was assaulting noona." Jisung complained making his way behind his mother. You stood there blinking your eyes at her shocked face. "Are you really?" Kwang came close to you.

Your head bowed down from the shame. "No. I am not." You raise your hand to stop him.

Changkyun stood there frustrated from all this issues. He so wished to get a help from Hoseok. He couldn't deal with Suho or his wolf.