< quarante - six >

Adrien/ Cat noir's point of view
————————————————————

I wanted to run to her so bad. That's my mother. So that could only mean that Hawkmoth was my father.

I keep running with the peacock lady's fan to keep her from akumatizing someone else. As I ran I could catch a glimpse of what was going on.

Ladybug tied the handcuffed up Hawkmoth with her yo-yo then plucked the hawk pin off of him.

I watched him turn into my father. A few silent tears fell from my eyes. The peacock lady gave up the race and ran back to my dad.

I followed her back to him and watched on. He cradled my mother in his hands. "What have you done I had just got her to wake up" he cried. I watched Avi kneel down to his side.

"The peacock miraculous please give it to me... it's broken I can fix it and I can heal her too" she stammered making sure to be very gentle with her words.

"All I ever wanted was for her to come back and with cat noir and ladybugs miraculous I could've made that wish" he balled his fist tightly.

Ladybug stood and walked over to the lady. "Please give it to us I know you're very tired from wearing it" she placed a hand on the women's shoulder and held the other out where she placed the miraculous.

"Ladybug make sure they get home safe with Cat Noir while I take the miraculous and Mrs. Agreste somewhere" Ladybug handed Avi the pin and started helping Nathalie and my dad. I was still frozen with shock.

It was at least three minutes since Ladybug left with Nathalie and my dad. I was still standing just watching Avi gather my mom.

My entire family caused this mess in Paris to happen. Avi picked my mom up and was about to leave however she caught a glimpse of me.

"Kitty are you okay" she asked with her voice filled with worry. "Come with me I have something to show you" I turned and started walking. "What about Mrs. Agreste" she mumbled while following me.

I lead her to a darker area  and took my mask off. "A-ADRIEN you cant do that what are you doing" she looked at me astonished. I couldn't take anymore secrets.

"Y/n" I watched her face pale.