𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.2

Start from the beginning

"Here," I said and carefully placed the cup in front of him.

"Thank you..." His voice faded as he thanked me. I frowned and turned to him.

"Fucking idiot," I murmured. Idiot referring to myself.

Jimin ruffled his hair in embarrassment and answered, "i..it's okay. I didn't actually see anything."

Lies.

I started taking out my books ignoring the fact that I gave him a cup with the words 'my favorite daddy!' on it.

I paused and waited for Jimin when he flipped through the pages. He's probably thinking deeply about where he should start teaching me.

"Let me just ask you instead," he looked closely at me, "what do you not understand?"

His voice was soft and smooth, he wasn't annoyed for the extra workload that he had just because of me.

"Everything?" I shyly replied. Now I felt bad.

He asked, "do you know how breathing works?"

He's testing my knowledge.

"We inhale and exhale? We just..do it."

I innocently looked at him. This could be such a good meme, a genius knowing everything about creatures and an idiot having no common sense at all.

"I know where we should start now, do you still have your books from your elementary school?"

(L M A O)

"Can we take a rest please? My genius mind needs some rest now," I yawned and threw my head back.

"If you're defined as a genius too, then I must be the president of the whole world," Jimin scoffed.

Being offended, I gave him a hit at the chest.

"Please behave yourself, Jimin-shi, you're my teac-"

"Friend," he gave me his cute eye smile, "you said that last time, we're friends. Mind your wording, Seohyun-shi."

I flipped my hair to the other side and leaned against my chair.

"I'm so done with you," I sighed but somehow we ended up laughing together.

"Should we play some games now?"

"Games?" He gave me a confused look when he frowned making his eyes smaller and his lips slightly plumper because of his small pout.

Damn how old is he?

"Like...board games. Or just anything that you can think of, I just need some fun."

"I know a game that's gonna be exciting and fun," he smirked.

I gulped and raised my brows gesturing to him to continue.

I fucking hate that nasty look on his face.

"We can make..."

Make out?

I needed to correct him before the thing under his pants went wrong, "Jimin, before you say anything, I would like to make things clear that we are not going to make-"

"We can make a biology testing game!" He threw his hands in the air excitedly after he expressed his pure thoughts of just having a question game with me while I thought of...nevermind.

"Y..yeah sure," I smiled emotionlessly, like I was expecting something even bigger but it turned out it wasn't and I felt disappointed.

Wait why?