Chapter 2

Eva's POV:

'Ping...Ping...Ping'... huh! These annoying notifications!

Oh My Dear God!!!!

I got a reply from Prince Ojas. I cannot believe my eyes. This must be some sort of a joke. Maybe this is a scam account. Maybe someone else manages his account. Why would he reply to me? Maybe he replies to all his messages.

With all these conflicted thoughts I opened my notification.
"Hello Miss Alluri" he said.
I double tapped his message and I was thinking about what to reply next.

I was freaking out.

"I didn't expect to get a reply from you. It's my Honor Sir", I replied.

'Jeez! That reply was so stupid! Eva, how could you do this!'

I don't know how to address someone from royal background, what honorifics to use. I don't know a damn thing.

I even don't know what I am doing. I was never into such spontaneous things. I was clear about the things I should avoid in my life. And this surely was one of them. The last thing I needed In my life is a distraction.

But I was in seventh heaven. This was the most exciting thing that happened to me in my entire life. A PRINCE replied to my message.

I need to tell this to Lina right now

I need to tell this to Lina right now. I cannot keep this to myself. 

By the way, Lina is my best friend and a fire brigade since last year. She has very calm and compound behavior. She is a scholar but also cool and sassy at the same time. She is perfect combination of seriousness and cheerfulness. We are very close. We tell each other everything. We are always together in college. Even our professors know that where there is Eva, Lina will be there. We do all projects and assignments together. We study together. She is always there for me no matter what happens. She gives the best advises. She is the best person in my life.

She is the one who understands me the best. We are in same college and same class. And I know she can tell me exactly what to do.

I sent screenshots of this chat to her and I called her. Her phone was busy.

'Ping...' There comes his reply and I am completely doomed. I was so angry at Lina.

"Lina, why the hell is your phone busy when I need you the most. Stop talking with your dear boyfriend and call me back. It's an emergency!" I sent her the voice message.

But no use. She didn't respond.

But, sometimes, she is so occupied with her boyfriend that she almost forgets about everything else in this world. They make a cute couple by the way. But now, what's the use of having all perfect best friend if she is not available in this difficult situation.

So, Eva, you have to clear your mess yourself!

'ping...ping...ping...ping...'

Wait, these many notifications?

I quickly opened my Instagram and to my surprise, Prince Ojas 'liked' my 7 posts. Why would a Prince do that?

Is he a playboy? Is someone else messing with me? Am I dreaming?

At this rate I will go crazy!

I was doubting my luck in all the possible ways.

At the same time, there appears a message on my screen.

"Even I didn't expect such a beautiful lady to text me."

Gosh! Is he flirting with me?

Eva, what are you thinking? He is a Prince. He is just being respectful. Get a hold of yourself Eva.

Now it was my turn to reply...

I should reply wisely. I do not want to sound too eager. At the same time I cannot completely shut this conversation off. Think Eva, think...

What would be Eva's reply? How will Prince react to this situation? Stay tuned for next chapter....