Season 1 Bonus Episode 3.5: Aftermath of the Match

Yo - Normal Speech
"Brrrrrrrr" - Arcle sounds
(Punch) - Actions
"Fight" - Thoughts
(TimeSkip) - Line break, start, intermission, song entry, and end. No! I will not abuse the King Crimson joke.
____________________________________
(Play the Op, Kamen Rider Kuuga)

(End of Op)
(IS Academy) (Cecilia's Room) (Morning)
Cecilia's POV

Cecilia: "Ichika-San........ did something happened to you during our match?...." (flashbacks to Kuuga Titan Form almost killing her, but suddenly stopped)
"I'll have to find out for Ichika-San's sake!" (Gets a determined look)

(Before Class Starts) (Heading out to the Courtyard)
Ichika's POV

Houki: So.....Ichika. When will you explain your powers?

Ichika: I will, but my sister and Ms. Yamada will have to be here as well. I can't just explain this to anyone after all.

Houki: I see..... "Ichika still trusts me even after all the times I have been cold to him? Wait I haven't been doing that have I?" So I guess we can ask Orimura Sensei and Ms. Yamada if we can speak to them in private?

Ichika: That's right. Before class starts, I'll talk to only you three, because I trust you guys.

(Timeskip to asking Chifuyu and Maya to join our heroes in the empty Classroom One)

Chifuyu: So how long did you keep Kuuga as a secret?

Ichika: For 6 years.

Maya: What happened 6 years ago?

Houki: (gasp) During the Second Mondo Grosso!

Chifuyu: So when I found you........

Ichika: Yup that was the first time I henshined into Kuuga.

Maya: So how did you gain your powers?

Ichika: It all started when I was kidnapped by horrible people, who wanted Orimura Sensei to lose. They experimented on me, which definitely wasn't pleasant. Then, I freed myself and ran down the hallway, while I was being chased by 2 IS units.

Houki: 2 IS units? Who can have that much power to send 2 out of all IS units just to chase one kid?

Ichika: I found a room, which kept me safe for a while, until I found a briefcase in the middle of the room.

Chifuyu: What's a briefcase doing in one room?

Maya: It's gotta be important if it's the only thing in the room.

Ichika: I'm getting to that. So I opened the briefcase and found a belt, that looks like it can pass as an ancient artifact.

Houki: An ancient artifact...?

Ichika: My pursuers threatened me to open the door, so I was thinking, "it's do or die.", so I put on the belt, then it started merging with me. It was extremely painful, but after it finished merging, they broke through the door.

Chifuyu: Then..... "What happened to my Otōto? Is this all because of my fame?"

Maya: So did you try fighting them?

Houki: As a 9 year old?! It's already impossible to fight as a grown adult!

Ichika: I tried attacking them, but of course it had no effect. They backed me into a corner, all beaten up. I thought I was gonna die as I'm thinking about all of your smiles, but a voice in my mind asked me,