Season 1 Episode 2: HENSHIN!

Yo - Normal Speech
"Brrrrrrrr" - Arcle sounds
(Punch) - Actions
"Fight" - Thoughts
(TimeSkip) - Line break, start, intermission, song entry, and end. No! I will not abuse the King Crimson joke.
____________________________________
(IS Academy) (Cafeteria)

Ichika: (eating) This is pretty good, but I feel like I should sometimes cook.

Houki: One of your skills also consist of cooking, so I'm not surprised if your food is better than the cafeterias'.

Ichika: So are you okay with me as your roommate? Because I feel like you maybe uncomfortable with a guy. I can ask my sis if I can move out.

Houki: No it's fine.

Student 1: Orimura, may we sit next to you.

Ichika: Sure, as long as you guys are cool with me talking to Ms. Shinonono.

Houki: (blush) You still want to talk to me?

Ichika: Of course, I want to talk.

Student 2: That's fine.

(3 students sit next to Ichika)

Ichika: Don't mind them, Ms. Shinonono, they're just curious about me.

Houki: I-It's fine. I'm comfortable of you talking to other people.

Student 3: Wow, Orimura, you sure do eat a lot.

Ichika: I sure do. I assume that you guys are the type to eat a lot of snacks, considering your lunch. (Looks to see the girls not having much on their plate)

Student 1: Oh, that's true! As expected from the Man of 2,000 skills!

Houki: (Blush) I-Ichika....(Gets up) can you excuse with me?

Ichika: Oh sure!

Student 2: So you and Shinonono must be very close.

Ichika: Well, we are childhood friends since the Kendo Dojo and school until 4th Grade, but I don't really remember much about it anymore...

Houki: (Blush) M-Maybe I can help. It's not like I want you remember, alright!

Ichika: (Smile) I would love it.
(Play The OP Kamen Rider Kuuga)

(End of Op)

*Clap, Clap*

Chifuyu: Less talking and more chewing! Pilots have to eat quickly and efficiently! I'm the Freshmen Dorm Supervisor, anyone late to class will do 10 laps around the School!

Ichika: "It's no wonder she was never home to train me."

(TimeSkip to Class One)

Chifuyu: 2 weeks from today, you will choose your Representative for the class tournament. A Class Representative will not only compete in the tournament, but also attends School Council Meetings and Committee Meetings. Essentially, the Class Leader, okay! I will now take nominations, any suggestions?

Student 4: (Raises her hand) I would like to nominate, Orimura!

Ichika: Huh?

Student 5: I think its a great idea, too!

Ichika: 0_0 But why?

Chifuyu: Anyone else? If not he'll be elected without vote!

*Slam on desk*