11 - Priorities

Priorities. That's a fun word. Basically, it's a list, ranked by importance. What is most important in your life? 

I'll give you some of mine in no particular order: physical fitness, education, family, friends, hobbies, work. And so on and so forth. 

I'm sure you have priorities too, whether you realize it or not. 

However, it's crucial to know your priorities. Knowing your priorities is knowing yourself and what is of utmost importance to you. 

Furthermore, I would suggest that you spend the most time with your number one priority, the second most with your second priority, and so on. If you are able to consciously make these decisions you feel well-adjusted and comfortable with how you are spending your time. 

In addition, if you know that you value a certain thing you will be more motivated to spend more time doing it because it is of importance to you. You are more likely to do things that hold value to you and that you enjoy. Thus, you will achieve more and be more content overall. So, sit down and make a list of your priorities. You likely won't regret thinking through them. 

A/N: Hey everyone. If you've read this far, thank you! I appreciate you very much. I think these are all the topics I will write about so far - if you have something you want me to give my opinion or thoughts on, please comment and I'll consider adding to this short story. I hope you enjoyed and remember, you have the power to do anything you set your mind to, and I believe in you! May your dreams become your most beautiful reality.