4: Unexpected Journey

Dedicated to le one and only rocksi, because normsi is abnormally normal and because pizza is senspirational!

Take off. "Ladies and gentleman, this is the captain speaking." A male's voice booms through the speakers at the side, it took me some time to convince that the voice was from a man because it was light.

Being the only passenger, I can sit anywhere I desire. But no matter where I sit, my stomach still feels horrible.

"We would like to welcome you onboard Phlaur Airlines flight to Northern Hyzle, flight duration is around 24 hours. We are expecting a fairly smooth flight today, thank you for choosing Phlaur Airlines, enjoy your flight."

My back leaned on my seat preparing for take off,  both my are feet shifting and I tried to hide it especially because the guard looks intimidating everytime he looks in my direction.

"Everyone please remain seated as we take off."

I chose to bite on my lower lip just to divert my attention, thinking about it only makes me even scared.

The plane separated from land and did a curve in the air. My breath hitched, and I exhaled in relief after the take off.

Just when I thought the flight would be completely safe, the plane kept moving in an upward and downward motion. Oh my gosh I'm gonna feel sick!

Then suddenly the lights went out, I held the sides of the seat desperately grasping for any object. Where is the guard when you need him?!

A single beam of light came from nowhere and both my hands were surprisingly tied down to the sides. They were tight, yes, there was no chance my feeble body could get away from the seat. I began to kick my legs but then I didn't realize they were tied down too.

How?

I have a feeling I am being held hostage, but the person who could've planned to 'kidnap' me must be a genius. In my opinion it would take time to think of this, days, months even years. The small beam of light expanded and became a white screen.

"Hello Miss Calder." The guard had revealed himself out of the darkness, literally, he had taken his uniform out and dressed like- a low class.

I knew he was suspicious. "The plan was a success Lou." He said. His deep British voice proudly showed itself, making the accent he did a while ago look like a complete act. As he got nearer the screen his features were evenly focused, dirty blonde hair disheveled in a mess, and his lips that looked like they lived their lives in a scowl. His eyes remind me of someone, but I still don't seem to recognize what group he is in.

"What could you possibly want, Money?" I spat.

"We don't want your money, now listen very carefully." He lifted my chin, "My boss here don't want me to hurt you and I won't be planning too either, but I beg of you to please shut your mouth."

He walked behind carrying a Xilac, that's what we call it. An element which pixelizes itself into anything, it was very exclusive, even for High and Middle Classes. The screen showed a picture of the globe. What are we going back to basic World History?

"Now as we know the World is no longer divided in 7 Continents but 4 groups. Phlau-"

"Phlaur, Hyzle, Symph and Drexil." I muttered.

"The shifting of the crust was caused by-"

"An earthquake."

"You have a bad habit of interrupting." The xilac turned into a remote, moving the screen to the next slide "You really think you know everything huh." This made me huff, of course, I was informed at a young age.

"What could've caused this earthquake?"

It's a natural disaster, no one started it nor can stop it. Low classes.

He raised his brow, while a mocking grin was plastered on his face. "Do you know?"

"It's  a natural disaster."

"Yes, but you are mistaken. Something caused this, something like this." The xilac turned into a the pendant, the one that Paige gave me a while ago.

"Hey! Where did you get one of those." Is he stupid? That pendant won't cause any harm to humankind, it's just merely a fashion accessory, a friendly gift from a dear person.

My face changed and asked him sarcastically, "That caused an earthquake that shook the world? Gosh you low classes have such a creative mind, what's next my watch can stop time!"

"No there is another device for that." He looked at me, he's serious. How could this low class know such, all I know is they do not provide education for all.

"You obviously don't know this but our w-" Creeeeek... the door to the pilots room stopped him, "but our world -" he continued, until a man in the shadows whispered something that I can not decipher.

"Okay." He whispered back, leaving me hanging in the air. Okay, you do know that you're in front of me, don't you?

The light from the screen only lit up a little bit of the space, so there is no way I will see the man's face. Only his body that looked so thin, yet so strong appeared to my sight.

The person who gave me a lecture just seconds ago, walked to the other side of the plane. My eyes followed his track, every step of his noisy shoe ticked me out.

"Miss Calder, nice to meet you." The man walked straight to the front of the screen, hands on his pocket as he his eyes met mine.

They were a different kind of blue and gray, hard to tell because we are in the dark, but as they dilate it draws my attention. My eyes scanned his face, just like the other one, he had something that looked like grease and oil, these guys must be famished. They look almost match each other in size, but they had different features. This one had brown hair swept backward, giving full sight to his face, which I believe where perfectly chiseled by God.

"Hey." I didn't realize that I was already frozen, until his face was close to mine. Snap out if it!

Backing away slightly, I pretended that I didn't check on how he looked like. Well, because all in all he looked terrible, and seemed terrible for kidnapping me. I kicked my feet again, eventhough I am aware it doesn't help.

"That won't help." Stating the obvious?

"Let's get back, shall we?" I did not spot a smile, a smirk or a grin. Not that I expect one but he was totally different from the first. His lips are just pursed. I could not hear his voice clearly because the plane kept moving up and down.

Wait. If he was the man with the light voice, that makes him the pilot.

"Who's manning the plane?" The feel of panic went crawled from my feet up to my head.

"No one is." He said nonchalantly. My vision was interrupted by black grunges at the side, I could be fainting any minute now. "It's on auto-" ...

(That took me so long, okay so guess who's going to be the dirty blonde guy? :3 you'll know. Thanks for 160+ reads and only 4 chappies, wow guys thanks ;) please keep reading and I'm begging you to vote, I worked hard on this one, and hopefully the turnout of events will give you sudden changes of emotions; by the way please read the books in my reading list too...; bye the way bye. -Audirectioner1Dxx)

Hint for the guy in this chap besides Louis: TS/the glue...