3: Plane Ride

Minutes before departure. I placed as much as possible everything essential for my trip. After the talk with Levi,surely Paige had already left. I checked the dresser if there was anything very important left, there lay a familiar box.

My hands fiddled on the box, without any hesitation I opened it. Mother. Her picture frame, the keychain together with the cards she'd give me every birthday. Seems funny but it is the only light and happy colored item I've seen all my life. Everything, everyone was happy, until they... I can't.

I don't have the energy to go through this again.

Just leave it.

The curtains are down again, I told Paige I don't want it closed, it drains the happiness of the room. Yes, I am aware that the windows are not actual windows but glass walls that pixelize themselves into almost any panorama, but atleast it adds beauty to the room.

My hands gently move the fabric aside allowing the orange clouds to take over the place, the view is breathtaking. It's giving me the motivation to go for it.

I walked slowly outside, taking my baggage, and smiled. Because I knew it was for the better.

The door quickly closed itself before I could even give a final glance of the gloomy space I call my room.

I know it's pathetic how I'm acting like I will miss that oh so special room, it just shows how much strength I've had through the years.

Okay. I should really get going now, I don't know why I keep reminiscing.

"Miss Calder! Wait-" she runs along the corridors. What does she want now?

"I-I have something to give you."

"What..." I gave her a stern expression.

"I want you to take this, as a gift." She tried to say it with a smile but it was she looked rather nervous. Her icy fingers handed a diamond pendant. The design looks exactly like the the logo they'd place on our walls, this could possibly mean something.

No it can't.

"-Thanks." I shifted from my position, she hugged me tightly. She kissed my hair before whispering lightly into my ear, "You'll know who the real enemy is."

"Take care of it, and never trust." She stepped back, right in time where a guard appeared.

"The plane is ready, your ride to Hyzle is outside Miss Calder, I shall accompany you there." He said.

We both said our goodbyes and I followed the guard to the plane. The guard looked so stiff and serious, it's hard not to break the silence.

"Your baggage ma'am." I gave him the heavy luggage and kept my shoulder bag hanging, placing the pendant inside. I was still confused about what Paige said but I need to stick it to the front of my head.

The guard pressed on the elevator taking us to the ground floor. The tapping of his foot is making so much noise.

Tock-tuck-tock-tuck "Will  you stop that, please." I said with an annoying tone. He pulled his cap down lower 'til it reached his nosebridge. I just realized he never showed the upper half of his face the moment he appeared. How weird.

"You have reached the ground floor." A robotic voice said and the elevator door faded to the ground, like a hologram.

He waited for me to get off the elevator then we went outside. The asphalted ground was wet, small puddles surrounding the area. Dried leaves from the tall trees that lined the path to the gate, were scattered all over the place.

"Ma'am." He gestured towards the plane door waiting for my next move. The plane door was guarded by two other guards on each side, do they really have to secure the whole perimeter? I shook my head in annoyance.

I hate the fact that they have to protect me as if I was a innocent baby, I have my own capabilities. Besides, they're just placing this 'danger' thing in my head so I won't leave the mansion.

"We are assigned to accompany you for the whole trip Miss Calder." Driven by my thoughts, the sentence made me groan instantly.

"I'll go there alone." Giving it a little superiority, I lifted my head and crossed my arms across my chest.

"No it cannot be." He stood still. Can I have another option then? I can't bring around three idiots.

"Then I guess I'll just bring you then, you two are dismissed." They nodded and the two marched back to the mansion.

"Glad to be on service Miss." I caught him smirk a little. This ride couldn't go wrong.

(Hey guys!!! 3rd chapter (: hope you'll like it... please keep reading and maybe press the vote button :3 hehe it's your choice. You may also comment, what do you sexy people think of the book...? ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here are the awesome books, Again XD !!!

-The After Series and Before by imaginator1d

-Fate's Game and Verdict of the Heart by Aaaccchhhoocuti (The Hobbit)

-1000 Ways on How to Annoy People by AussiesxLilxPenguin5

-Opal High by angenlicamayyy

-Signed by kittymadeleigh

-Beyond by nouhazzayne

-Finding the Right Guy by caroline_75113

-Finally Adopted and One Direction Preferences by vintagezayn

-RENAIESSE by cutrawrmiks

Thanks for supporting this and have an awesome New Year!!!!-Audirectioner1Dxx)