CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

(A lot of POV change!)

###################################

(ELLIOTTS POV)

"He hates you!"

"Disgusting!"

"He's going to leave you."

"He never loved you!"

The voices in my head wouldn't stop. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and curled up into the smallest ball I possibly could, my hands pressed harshly against my ears in an attempt to block out the mean words. But you can't block out the truth.

My body was shaking like an earthquake as pain filled sobs tore themselves from my sore throat.

"STOP!"

I screamed in my head over and over again.

"STOP STOP STOP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(JACE'S POV)

Cuts. That's all that was running through my head.

Cut after cut after cut littered my angels perfect body.

How could someone so perfect, destroy themselves like this? How long has he been doing this? These cuts look pretty fresh, but I can faintly see white, jagged scars scattering his skin. Almost invisible next to the burning red lines.

My baby, my angel... Was in pain for so long... And I had no idea...

My vision blurred with tears as images of him sat alone, covered in blood, crying and hurting while slicing into his angelic skin with the sharp edge of a razor blade flooded my mind.

"STOP! STOP STOP STOP!"

I was snapped out of my daze by Elliott's pain laced cries.

He was laid, his hands pressed against his ears, in a foetal position while his entire body quaked in sadness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ELLIOTT'S POV)

During my fight with my inner demons, I hadn't realised Jace turning me onto my back and unfolding my legs from my chest until my hands were gently removed from my ears and my fingers were interlocked with his.

My eyes snapped open when I felt tender butterfly kisses being left on each cut and even scar. He didn't stop at my stomach though... He carried on kissing down to my right hip bone and then rolling up my sleeve and continuing his assault of kisses. Then doing the same to my left.

Tears are flowing down my face, but not entirely from sadness any more. Although the sadness is still there, now my tears are also filled with love and adoration.

He peppered kisses back up my torso and along my neck making me gasp. It's always been my weak spot. Finally placing a light kiss upon my sweaty forehead, avoiding my lips.

I stared up at him with my glistening blue eyes, mouth slightly a jar from all of gasping I was doing in attempt to re-gain my oxygen.

At any other time, this would probably be quite a sexual position. Jace was straddling me while leaning over me, chests pressed together, pinning my frail arms above my head with his muscly ones. Both of us panting heavily.

Jace surprised me by giving me a slight smile and ever so slowly leaning in, pressing a gentle, caring kiss to my parted lips.

The kiss was slow and soft, but in it I could feel passion, desire and his love for me.

He broke the kiss only when both of our lungs were in desperate need for air.

He stopped straddling me and turned on his side, laying down on the bed facing me. I resumed my foetal position, my legs against my stomach but this time, I wasn't crying.

Jace wrapped my arms around is neck and pressed my forehead against his. His strong arms circled around my partially curled up body and pulled me as close as he possibly could to his warm body.

After a while of laying like this, I relaxed and un curled my legs, wrapping them around one of his instead so I could be closer to him. I laid my head in the crook of Jace's neck, hearing him sight with relief and joy when I planted a little kiss upon his collar bone and snuggled my face into his skin.

His smell is just so intoxicating, I couldn't help but take a large in hail of his musky scent. He only chuckled and placed a kiss onto my head, sending my face a bright red.

"Angel?"

He spoke quietly after a short while.

"Mmm hmmm?"

I mumbled back, balancing on the edge of consciousness.

"You're stunning, absolutely stunning and I will never let you hurt like this again. I'm going to protect you okay darling? I'll keep you safe. I love you."

I smiled into his neck and managed to reply and almost incoherent 'I love you too' before falling into the void of unconsciousness.

But I can't help but think that Jace is hiding something from me...

########################################

(A/N What's this? 2 updates in less than a month?!
shorter more frequent chapters, I'm keeping to my word.
Hope you all had an amazing Christmas if you celebrate it!
Happy new year guys!)