Liam was getting ready to do the job of doing her hair since Zayn already did the cleaning and dressing her up this morning.

The men basically had a different system every day of who was what for their little one.

It helped bring quality time for each of them and balance out the parenting for Nova.

"Don't know, daddy"

Nova shrugged, really having no idea. She wasn't picky and could be content with anything since they made every day fine for her.

Liam smiled at Nova softly, while starting to brush through the ends of her hair.

He couldn't help but love her voice as he felt like it was even cuter when she was in a deep headspace.

Especially since the past few days she has been little and enjoyed it.

"Well we could go to a park, do some crafts, watch a movie, just play. Whatever you want"

Liam notified, giving her any option she wanted.

"Umm.." Nova wondered, trying to think what she wanted.

She was going all over the place in her mind, until she came up with a random idea.

"Make a shirt" Nova finally answered, glancing up at Liam with hopeful eyes.

"You want make a shirt? Hm. Well maybe with one of your plain shirts, we can tie-dye it. That'll make it like a new shirt, princess"

Liam gave the idea, thinking that they could actually achieve what she wanted.

They had bought so many different types of arts and craft things for her, that Liam knew there had to be a kit for that.

"I want pink and yellow on it, please" Nova grinned, already having it planned out in her head.

"I'm sure I can do that for you, angel. Once I finish getting you ready, it can be set up"

Liam assured, before Nova nodded at his words, playing with her fingers while Liam did her hair.

"You ready to have some fun, Nova?" Louis asked, beaming.

He held her hand as they walked from inside their house to the patio.

Niall was already outside waiting for them, while setting out a small amount of plastic wrap on the patio ground so nothing would stain.

"Yeah" Nova smiled, already taking her hand out of Louis's and moving where to Niall was and sitting down.

It was only the three them out with the rest of the men staying inside.

"Here's your shirt, baby" Niall said, handing Nova one of her white t-shirts.

"Now we have to go through the steps which shouldn't be too hard"

Louis chuckled, bending to pick up the pamphlet from the kit they bought.

An hour and a half later

"All done" Nova announced, showing Niall and Louis her finished product even though it still had to dry.

The shirt was really just tied up and wet with dye as of now, but Nova was still fond of it.

"That'll definitely look good later on, babe. It will probably be ready by tomorrow" Louis grinned, admiring her work.

He then carefully grabbed the shirt and plastic wrap from the ground, to lay it out in a different area where there's more sun.

Nova already started to take off the latex gloves that came with the kit to prevent dye on the hands.

However, she must of accidentally got a hole in them because she had a bit of red dye on the palm of her hand.

She had a disappointed look on her face, as she knew it was hard to get off in the first place.

"Look da" Nova spoke to Niall, pointing out her hands.

"Oh no, love. It still ended up getting on your hands somehow. Here, why don't you run inside and have daddy h help you clean your hands, dada and I will clean up out here"

Niall suggested.

"Okay" Nova mumbled, before standing up from her spot and making her way towards the patio door.

Nova walked into the house, not seeing one of her daddies yet.

"Daddy h"

"Daddy"

Nova called out twice, but soon she could start to hear small chatter from the kitchen so she knew he had to be there.

"Daddy-"

Nova repeated once more before successfully finding him in the kitchen but immediately stopping her words as she saw an unknown man in there as well.

The two seemed to be in a conversation but stopped as they noticed Nova in the door way.

"Hey angel, were you calling me? I didn't even hear you. I'm sorry"

Harry frowned, now going over to Nova.

"Did you finish your shirt?" Harry asked, grasping Nova softly, staring into her eyes.

"Y-yeah, have to wash hands now, dirty"

Nova explained, showing him her palms, although she still looked up at the unfamiliar person not knowing why he was here.

The man looked back at her, giving her a small smile and wave, trying to be friendly.

However, Nova didn't react as she moved her eyes back to Harry already feeling shy and embarrassed.

She wouldn't have been yelling 'daddy' if she knew there was a visitor in the house.

Harry could tell Nova was feeling a little uncomfortable and decided to help the shyness she was feeling.

"C'mon flower, let's wash your hands upstairs"

Harry offered, before Nova nodded and began walking in that direction.

"I'll be back Tony, or I'll just get Zayn to finish up for me"

Harry spoke, giving the him a gesture to signal he was busy with his little one.

"No problem, I'll wait here"

Tony smiled, before looking down to write stuff on the clipboard he had in his hands.

Harry then kept a hand on Nova's back as he lead them upstairs.

"Who's that" Nova questioned as Harry was helping Nova scrub her hands with soap in the sink.

"Oh, that's just Tony, love. He's the one who helps us make renovations on our house. Your daddies and I are thinking about changing up some things in the kitchen so that's why he's here"

Harry explained, while helping Nova rinse the red dye off.

"Oh" Nova nodded, that did make more sense.

"You don't have to feel uncomfortable love, he's knows how we do things. You don't have to be embarrassed, baby"

Harry assured, before grabbing a hand towel and handing it to Nova for her to dry her hands.

"Okay" Nova answered, realizing that he did seem like a nice guy.

She was just weary of showing her true, little self in front of others at time.

It was such a private and fragile thing for her.

"Do you want to get a snack, angel" Harry asked, making sure she was okay.

"Yeah" Nova nodded, while Harry smiled, flicking off the lights in the bathroom.