~Ballroom Dance~ (trody)

trody fluff requested by @Makayla_Chan
this is an au, hope you enjoy!

~Trent's pov~

I'm standing across from one of the cutest boys I've ever seen.

"Trenton! Are you listening to me?"

"Yes sir."

"This is the Anderson's boy."

"Hello."

"Cody, say hi to Trenton."

"Hello Trenton."

"Now we have business to attend to. You boys go to the garden and don't get mud on your clothes."

We walk to the garden. I sit on the bench that we have there. This is where I write most of my songs.

"So, your dad does business with my dad?"

"Mhm. Ugh, sorry. My girlfriend is calling me. I hung up though."

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Not girlfriend, soon to be arranged fiancé. Her name's Sierra, she's obsessed with me, and treats me like a baby."

"I have an arranged fiancé too. Her name's Gwendolyn, but she has a girlfriend named Courtney, who is supposed to be in an arranged marriage with Duncan Campbell, but Duncan has a boyfriend named Alejandro. Alejandro has an arranged marriage going on with the Tanaka girl. Heather, or something. It's really messy. Then there's the whole 'Noah Sharma running away from his arranged marriage' with Emma Cho."

"Yep. Tell me about it." I really like this boy.. No! If dad ever found out you were a f**, he'd kill you. "Can I tell you something? I trust you, even though I've only known you for a bit."

"Yeah, sure go ahead man."

"I'm bisexual. If mom and dad ever found out, I'd be dead meat."

"Yeah, same here." Crap Trent, why did you say that! You're stupid bro.

"Mhm." We hear ballroom dancing music. I look over to see my older sister and her husband dancing together in our living room. I did something really stupid, or so I thought.

"D-Do you want to dance?" His eyes light up.

"Yes please!" We start doing the waltz. I'm the girl, he's the boy. He's actually really coordinated for someone so tiny. I almost melt in his arms. "So Trenton is it? Are we a.. Thing?"

"Yeah sure. And for future reference, call me Trent."

~ ~

i'm sorry if it's kinda bad @-@

<366 words>