🥰Ectoplasm🥰

As the end of class drew near you were increasingly getting more nervous. You needed help with your math homework, but Ectoplasm sensei made you so nervous and flustered. You couldn't help but get a crush on the math teacher/hero, he was just so hot to you. As you were in your thoughts you failed to realize that everyone left and you were alone with Ectoplasm.

"(Y/n) is there a problem?" He asks concerned why you haven't left yet.

"Yeah.... um I need help with Pythagorean theorem. I j-just don't get it." You stutter, which you mentally kick yourself for.

Ectoplasm then moves to your desk and pulls up a chair to help you. You blush and proceed to ask questions, which he answers readily. You were starting to understand and you were excited that you got to spend time with your favorite teacher. At one point he touches your hand with his and you can't help but freeze.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" He noticed you freeze from his touch. He touched you to test the waters since he liked you very much. He knew this was wrong but there were too many things he liked about you, he was just so drawn to you.

"Um... well I, uh I get nervous around you. Cause I like you." You finally manage to stutter out. Ectoplasm goes wide eyed from your confession. But then quickly smiles, you feel butterflies in your stomach as he does so.

"I like you too (Y/n)." You whip your head towards him in shock.

"You do!? Really?" You ask flabbergasted that your favorite hero likes you. He nods his head yes, and you have the sudden urge to kiss him. Which you quickly act upon, as you lean in and peck his teeth. As you lean back, he leans in to kiss you more passionately. You both sit there making out for a good 5 minutes until you hear someone outside of the classroom.

You both jump apart and act as you were before. As the person walks past the classroom you both sigh a breath of relief. But you both decide that to proceed was very risky. So you decide to pack up but before you leave you give him a peck on the cheek and give him your number.

"I'll see you tomorrow." You smile and wink as you walk out of the class. Leaving Ectoplasm in the classroom wondering what he got himself into.