1 - Gross.

"Good morning, babe" Ein yawned. It was super early for them. Even though it was the weekend, 9am was not usual.

"Morning, babe" Aaron said, already slithering from bed in his stylish black boxers, slipping into a silky kimono. "You want something to eat?".

"A taco please", Ein asked. "Ok, coming right up!". Aaron made his way downstairs to the kitchen to make for his boyfriend. He was good at cooking, because his family used to give him the responsibility to cook for them. He set aside the ingredients for Ein's, putting his own eggs & bacon into the pan he preheated.

When he was done roughly 10 minutes after, he put them into plates & climbed back to their room, serving Ein with a kiss. "Here".

"Thanks, babe, you're the best", before famishing his meal.

"Heheh, hungry are you?"

"Always. For your cooking, at least."

"Aw~".

After eating, they put the plates aside & cuddled in eachother's arms. Aaron bit his bottom lip seductively, asking for entrance. He allowed, then making out, tongues brushing eachother, the fresh taste of food still at their mouths.

Aaron got up to take away the plates, before Ein asked; "Babe, come and cuddle with meee".
Aaron, having a heart of gold, sighed, replying "Ok then".

They wrapped arms around eachother, little did he know what Ein was brewing. Ein farted, bringing his victim under the cover, choking Aaron in the smell. He laughed evily while Aaron was squirming.

"Babe, that's gross! Ew!"

Finally letting him go, Ein made his best 'I'm sorry' face, and went in for the kiss. But while he closed his eyes, Aaron got his sweet revenge and pressed his ass to his face, letting it rip.

"You're the worst!", Ein screamed, not believing he was dumb enough to not see that coming, but soon laughing.

"You should'a known babe, hehe~". Aaron was feeling a little playful, and he can see Ein was too. "Aw babe I'm sorry~", hugging Ein hoping he will stop being salty, but Ein gave him without a thought.

"I love you, you know that right?", whispered Aaron, knowing the response he will get.

"I love you too, even when you're totally gross, heheh", Ein came back with, wrapping tightly around his lover.

They both giggled about it for a while, before beginning to rest for a little while longer. It was still early. Ein held the taller boy to his chest, stroking his hair, his heart beating wildly. "You hear that? It's beating for you". Aaron replied:

"Aw, babe, that was cute."

"Heheh, I know right?"

"Sweet dreams, Ein". Falling into a peaceful slumber, he tangled his legs in his boyfriend's.

"They will be, as long as you're in them" the smaller boy replied, before drifting away locked inside his lover's warm arms.