8 - Cheesy.

Ein had been a bad boy. Aaron knew it and the Beta himself knew it too.

He'd been bratty and lazy, leaving his dirty stuff around the house everywhere which forced Aaron one evening to take...disciplinary action.

"Suck my toes, Beta boy!" The Alpha commanded his obedient stinkslut into position to pleasure his feet after a long day of standing on them in the hot, humid sun.

Ein gagged as he got closer as his Alpha wiggled his toes teasingly. "Thaaat's right, get a whiff of that cheese~" Aaron chuckled, rubbing the balls of his feet against either side of the Beta's cheeks.

"I bet they smell great after a hard day's work" Aaron chuckled, gently wiggling his toe beans and relaxing into the couch cushion as he spread his legs, filling the subservant Beta's face with his cheese.

The Beta slowly submitted and began gently kneading each toe and gently sucking it to the Alpha's satisfaction. Ein slurped up some cheese and gagged.

"Swallow!" His Alpha commanded him. Knowing full well he'd be in for a brutal gassing if he didn't, he whined like a pup as he swallowed the rotten feet cheese his mate had graciously given him.

Aaron, once looking down and noticing that his feet were now nice and clean again, delivered his final order to his mate, barely able to suppress his mischevious smirk.

"Put your head on the couch."

"Y-yes, Alpha."

The Beta hesitantly lay his head down on the couch wondering what it could possibly be for. However, before he could think probably Aaron's stinky ass came down hard to muffle his protests.

"Ahhhhhhh~" Aaron gently moaned in pleasure as he unleashed a choky SBD directly into his mate's muzzle, wiggling on his new seat to make sure his snoot was lodged deep in his ass. Ein tried to bring his paws up to pull himself out. The Alpha, knowing this was going to happen, whipped out his handcuffs and tied them together to end his pathetic protest.

"Thought chu could escape me? Aw. That's cute, Ein. Too bad you're my gas filter for the night, heheh~" Aaron lifted his leg and farted again, this time the stink was more pungent and spicy which brought Blaze to mind in the poor Beta's sniffer.

"Oof, bet that smells delightful down there. Woof ya, babe!" The smoky Alpha chuckled before settling in for the night, but not before blowing his suffering mate another good night kiss from his musky man hole.