Epilogue

Daisy's POV

I was awoken by small feathery kisses on my cheek. I looked at my husband who had his beautiful smile attached on his face. He rubbed my swollen stomach as I felt coldness of our wedding ring.

He touched my nose with his as I snuggled closer to him. We enjoyed our time until door of our room bursted out. I rolled my eyes when I heard who entered the room.

''Wake up!'' Our daughter Emilia jumped on our bed.
''Be careful of mommy's tummy, Emilia.'' Bernardo warned her. She immediately stopped jumping and sat at the edge of a bed.

''What do you want, honey?'' I asked her.
''I'm hungry, mommy. I want breakfast.''
''Alright. Go get dressed and I'll come downstairs.'' She nodded quickly and jumped down rushing out.

Bernardo chuckled amd kissed me on the forehead. Every single time she does this when she wants to eat. We got out of the bed and went to take a shower. Bernardo helped me to wash myself as my stomach is huge and I'm due any day now.

I got dressed in one of his shirts and put on some shorts. I went out of the door and headed to my eldest son's room. He was sprawled out on a bed like always.

''Filippo, wake up this instant. You have training.'' He groaned and shifted on the bed.
''I'm going, mom.'' He got up off the bed and went to the bathroom.

I rushed downstairs to make breakfast for us. I made scrambled eggs and sausages while my little daughter were eagerly waiting for me to finish. I put food in a plate and passed it to her.

My son came downstairs and sat down to eat. He stuffed his mouth quickly and gave me kiss on a cheek before leaving. Bernardo came downstairs in blue shorts and took a plate for himself.

Emilia scuried off in her room after finishing with her breakfast. I washed the dishes and went to sit in a living room because my feet ached. Bernardo came next to me and pulled me on his lap to straddle him. My stomach was like a barrier between us.

''Are you okay, baby? I already told you to not push yourself.'' He said as he kissed my stomach. I tangled my fingers in his hair and stroked it slowly.
''I'm not doing anything hard, love. I'll be fine until this little one pops out.'' I chuckled.
''But still. You should be careful.''
''Okay.'' I kissed his lips.

He grabbed my butt and pulled me closer even if my stomach was stopping us. I felt his member poking me and smirked. I spread my legs more as he grinded against me.

''I'm going to f**k you so hard when you heal. I can't wait to feel your wet pu**y around my co*k.'' He whispered in my ear as I just got turned on more.
''Me too, Master.'' I smirked as I know he goes insane when I call him that.

He sped up his movements as I felt myself getting close. I panted after releasing and beads of sweat formed on my forehead. He wiped my forehead and kissed me softly.

We went upstairs to take a shower when I felt liquid pouring down my leg. I gasped as a contraction hit me. Bernardo helped me immediately and carried me to the car.

We came in no time in the hospital and they transferred me to the room. I was panting heavily and pain was horrendous.

While they were keeping me here, Bernardo went to pick up our daughter, because we told her to wait for us. I was so in pain, but I can say I got used to this after two pregnancies.

I was six hours in labour when I gave a birth to my gorgeous son. He was so tiny and cute. They took care of me and put me in a room. Soon Bernardo came with Emilia and our newborn son in his arms. I smiled at them, but I felt my eyes closing.

He kissed my forehead and stroked my hair.
''You can go sleep. I'll take care of them.'' He said and kissed my cheek. I hummed and went into deep sleep.

I was so happy that my family was growing. Bernardo and I wanted kids. I'm so glad that he is my husband and father of my children because I could never imagine life with someone else.