Nightmare

Varian's P.O.V.

I slowly followed Ruddiger through the hallways.

He was in a rush but not that much so I think it's nothing too big.

But I'm still worried to death! This girl is so nice! She doesn't deserve all of this! Her few words had touched my heart and I was willing to protect her no matter what!

We reached the hospital. It was 3 a.m. so we tip toed to her room. She was still in a privet room. We didn't want any one to know. Not before we tell her.

I slowly get the knob, looked at my back to make sure nobody is awake, walked in and closed the door behind me.

The I turned around. Ruddiger had already reached her. He was on the bed looking between me and the small girl.

She was cruled up in a ball as her hands were fold in her chest. Her teeth were grited not to make any sound. She was sleep but there were tears running down her cheeks. Her quite sobs didn't make the slightest nois.

She was obviously having a nightmare and she was shaking badly.

I was both relaxed and heart broken. I was relaxed 'cause she wasn't being attacked or any thing like that. But it was so heart breaking to see her like this.

I mean, she always seems so shy and kinda scared. But this is way worse. She seems so vulnerable...

-'What should I do? I can't just stand here and see her cry! I should help her!'

-'Varian! Are you being serious?! You just have to wake her up!'

Yup. A fight with myself. I get stupid some times. Like Really stupid.

-'Varian! Wake her up!'

Oh yeah.

I slowly walked to her bed. I put a hand on her shoulder while saying.

-"Hey, Adrian. Wake up. It's fi-"

Suddenly she opened her eyes and backed away fastly at my touch and put her hands infront of her face for protection.

-'Oh, yeah. I forgot she doesn't like physical touchs.'

-'Agh!'

-"Sorry, sorry. It's just me. See? You were just having a nightmare."

She took down her hands slowly and looked at me. Then she placed a hand on her heart as she was trying to come down her breathing.

-"Are you alright?"

She slowly nodded still trying NOT to get a panick attack. There were still tears running down her cheaks.

I sat on her bed. She was alone her whole life. The worst thing I can do is to leave her alone now.

-"You have nightmares often?"

She hesitated but nodded once. She was looking out the window at the full moon in the sky. The moonlight brightening her depressed face as slow tears ran down.

How I wish I could help...

-"You know, when I had a nightmare, I would talk about it with my-"

I hesitated. He was NOT my dad. But what should I call him? Lets just go with father for now.

-"My father. It helped me get it out of my chest. Will you tell me about it?"

She hesitated. I could see her doubt in her eyes. Those eyes were an open book for me. I could see through them and it was like they were talkig to me.

Right now, those deep eyes, needed assurance.

-"I know you don't trust us fully yet. But we want to help. I want to help you through it. I want to help you to end the pain. Pleas, just let me in..."

She looked at me in the eyes. Looks like she can see through my eyes as well 'cause she sighted, looked down and started in a shaky voice.

-"I-I'm just... I just do-don't want to be alone again... You all seem so nice... I-I never knew some one can be this kind... torwards me... I'm not used to it... And it scars me..."

Her words was just... depressing! She is literally telling me that she doesn't know what kindness is and she is scared if it goes away...

-"Adrian, I have bad memories from promises but I can promis you this. We Won't Leave You Alone! You are a kind, smart and caring girl who has been hurt. We just found you but you have took a place in our heart. You are not gonna be alone again."

She was looking at me. A single tear ran down. She looked down and nodded.

-"Thank you..."

I smiled. I hope I can help her.

-"You're welcome."

We sat in a comfortable silent and watched the stars with the moon in the center.

-"Well, you better sleep, okay? You need energy for healing. Try to rest."

She nodded again and I got out of the room.

I leaned to my rooms door. There was some thing about her that I can't get out of my heart. This girl is special!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hey!
How are you doing? Feeling good?
So,What do you think? I just love it when those two are together.
Again, if you see spelling mistakes, just tell me, okay? I want to make it better.
Thanks for reading! Bye!